Are the Clintons ordering assassinations?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Are the Clintons ordering assassinations?

Post by SinnSisamouth »

says a "patriot" living in a different continent.

you cant and won't make any difference and if your petty ramblings on an obscure forum in a tiny corner of the internet allows you to puff your chest out then you are a sad man

I suggest you read that post again
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Sinboy: Once again when you have nothing to say you resort to flames. Please, try and be an adult and keep the personal flames to yourself, the subject here is the Clinton's not me. BTW/ If its any of your business(which its not), I've been traveling to Thailand for 35 years and for years planned on retiring to a warmer/cheaper climate. My making judicial corruption public and the police trying to kill me twice, just pushed me more towards retiring to the beach of Sihanoukville, as I also feared for the lives of my family if I stayed in America. I can only hope that Trump turns things around or if the Hildabeast gets elected (vote fraud) that the 2nd America revolution starts and I can participate.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

sorry I dropped off

so anyway clinton will be pres 100% and if not Iwill leave this forum and join tof.

:wave:
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
daraly
Expatriate

Post by daraly »

Sailorman wrote, "I can only hope that Trump turns things around..."

Well, the following from Quora should make it clear why educated American voters find The Rump repulsive and disgusting. I'm no fan of Hillary; it is a question of holding the nose while voting. As for your second revolution I hope you find the same martyrdom Muslim terrorists seek.

David Stewart, Fascinated by elections of all kinds.
82.1k Views · David has 510+ answers in Politics of the United States of America
Rookie mistakes. The campaign is making some very basic errors.

The most recent example? Two hours before I wrote this on August 23rd, Trump tweeted this.
The @WashingtonPost quickly put together a hit job book on me- comprised of copies of some of their inaccurate stories. Don't buy, boring!

The Washington Post is doing a special expose on Trump which is apparently negative and paints him in a bad light. And instead of ignoring it, Trump just gave them a massive publicity boost by tweeting about it in advance. That’s just a basic error.

In recent weeks Trump picked a fight with the parents of a dead servicemen. The speech at the DNC was damaging to the campaign but came during a lot of other activity so would have been ignored by most viewers. By picking a fight with the Khans, trump made the speech the main political story for an entire week and gave the story a massive amount of oxygen.

At his own convention, Trump let his wife go onstage and deliver a speech which was partly plagarised from the First Lady’s earlier speech. And then when it was discovered the campaign spent three days dithering with their response and giving conflicting messages so the story kept running when it should have died out after 24 hours.

Trump’s main spokesperson Katrina Pearson constantly appears on TV making headlines herself. Instead of clarifying his position and presenting him as a viable candidate, she makes basic factual errors and comes across looking like an amateur who doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Her contribution to the Khan situation was to blame Obama and Clinton for his death, even though neither were in power when it occured in 2004. She later had to retract the comment and apologise.

When your candidate is a controversial and divisive figure with a lot of damaging baggage, you have to make sure you get the basics of political campaigning correct. The Trump camp hasn’t maanged to pull this off at all. And their campaign is slipping as a result.

Vietnhi Phuvan, Buddhist. Columbia/NYU/CUNY alumn. New Yorker. Infosec/Devops. Martial artist...
1.5k Views · Vietnhi has 90+ answers in Politics of the United States of America

Those who love the Rump love him. Those who hate the Rump hate him.

I hate him. I hated him when he started to speak out. And the more he spoke - he was never too shy to speak his mind from the rooftops - the more rational the basis of my hate for him.

By any objective standard, this individual is unfit for the position of POTUS - the toughest job in the United States, by the way. This idiot’s continued candidacy is an insult to the intelligence of the American people. Congratulations to the GOP for making a fetish out of ignorance of how government works and reaching down the bottom of the barrel to nominate what is perhaps the most unqualified candidate for POTUS in US history.

And the depth of his lack of qualifications for office can only be matched by the extravagant and sometimes unconstitutional promises that he makes.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sailorman wrote: Killary, Obama-Ibe-Lying, Hildabeast, Slick Willy....
What's up with these stupid names? Are they supposed to be humorous? They sound fucking moronic.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
daraly
Expatriate

Post by daraly »

John Bingham asked, "What's up with these stupid names? ". It is unfortunately an example of the type of American mentality that this candidate draws.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

The derisive/admiring nickname "Slick Willy" has followed Bill Clinton since his Arkansas days.

The Brits aren't as ready at this, but some love to use the nickname Jezbollah for the Leader of the Parliamentary Opposition.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

John Bingham wrote:
Sailorman wrote: Killary, Obama-Ibe-Lying, Hildabeast, Slick Willy....
What's up with these stupid names? Are they supposed to be humorous? They sound fucking moronic.
The sort of thing you and your mates think is hilarious when you are about 10yo. Bit like old Mr Smelly the biology teacher with BO, also known as Smelly Belly. :lol: Yeah, we used to think that was so funny. Like farting in class, also a big hit (at the age of 10.) ;)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

http://www.arkancide.com/
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

anyone interested in the subject can easily find many public records on the subject.
some other interesting subjects of search are mena arkansas, barry seal, and webb hubell.

people pulling the tinfoil hat name out, have obviously not researched these subjects other than what they hear on faux and cnn.

the drug dealing goes back pre jfk.
search cia drugs bush zapata engineering.
is there any fool who does not know the truth of khun sa, the KMT, Vang Pao, and the continuing traffic ex afghanistan?

Mr Phukhet Richard will certainly know where to find public record citations.

the tinfoil hat name is called by those with the intellectual reflexes of the proverbial ostrich.

confirmation bias for those who find reality to uncomfortable to examine.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

http://www.arkancide.com seems to be blocked, but I found the info on http://www.stewwebb.com and cbn2.tripod.com/iflink.html. Dirty dealings and deaths leading back many years. Its interesting here (and elsewhere) to try and divert the subject to Trump and away from "Slick Willy and the Hildabeast." (sounds like a punk band.) As magicians say, look at this hand I'm waving and not the one with the card/coin, or don't pay any attention to that man/woman behind the curtain. Its not a matter of will all the dirty dealings/deaths catch up with "Killary and BJ Billy" but when will it nail them. The Clinton Foundation/money scam could follow them for a while and the emails that Obama-Iben-Lying has tried to bury seems to have a life of their own. Just think of the dirty dealings and scams she could pull as president.

BTW/Khizr Khan the gold star parent Hillary shoved into the public spotlight has deep legal/financial ties to the government of Saudi Arabia and is involved in an immigration scam where wealthy Muslim's can buy their way into America and has turned that into a cottage industry.

BTW/ Sinboy: Get a life you obnoxious troll. If you can't add to the discussion, try and curb your juvenile personal attacks that try to hide your intellectual inadequacies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic