Are the Clintons ordering assassinations?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Are the Clintons ordering assassinations?

Post by mammothboy2 »

This yarn has been around for 20+ years ...

http://takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_ ... z4ILuUCaF3

... the bodies keep piling up
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Are the Clintons ordering assassinations?

Post by Anchor Moy »

:please: How many threads do you Americans need to talk about people you hate ?
As you say this is 20 yo "news" so stick it in with the other I hate hilary stuff. :bow: Thank you.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Should be moved to the assassinine area.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

The yarn has been around for 2 decades BUT the mysterious deaths continue to happen.

It is new news.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

No, Kiwi ...

Fatimah Merkel is 100% onside with Sniperfire and Huma.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The people around the Hildabeast and Slick Willy sure are accident prone. Good idea not to work for them or be a "friend." (as in Vince Foster taking a "Dirt Nap.")
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

ahh good ole conspircy therist nutters

The government ("man") may well not tell us the entire truth from time to time, but so what?

Consider: if the truth really is out there and tomorrow it was revealed in all its dodgy glory, how much would it really matter? How much would it really change your life? Is there anything you can do about it? Would you really care as long as you still had (delete as applicable) a job, your missus, a house, your car, your kids, enough to eat and drink, your dog and you're not struggling to pay the bills?

Nope.

You're a spectator. You're a bystander. You're a bit player in life. You perhaps don't want to be reminded of your insignificance, and that's understandable as human arrogance/hubris tells us that we're all special… but we ain't. Coming out with outlandish conspiracy theories to make yourself feel important will not change this fact. You don't need to believe in anything. Get on with your life and stop looking for meaning where there is none.

(Stolen from another wibsite)
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I never stop being amazed that anyone in their right mind would vote for career criminal Killary. I guess its the same people that voted for Obama-Ibe-Lying. How's that HOPE working for you? You know, voters like the dead ones, the illegal alien vote, the Canadian vote, the electronic voting machine stuffing vote, the welfare bottom feeder vote, etc ,etc.

Bystander? Hell no! Unlike many others who comment here, I'm an American citizen and vote. I also got sucked into the corrupt American judicial system caused by people like the Hildabeast, Slick Willy, Obama-Iben-Lying, Nixon and Bush2. I really want to see my government change (for the better), either by a change through voting or if that is corrupted, than a change as put forth by my/our forefathers in the Declaration of Independence. As Dylan said "The times they are a changing." BTW/ As a bystander, there are at least two Superior Court judges that are no longer judges because of me. Bystander? Hell no!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic