KImedia discussion

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

KImedia discussion

Post by phuketrichard »

This will cause more trouble than the past forum war of May 2014!!!

they sussed out KIR and JM as to who they are an where they work; :dragonchase:

I wont post names but u can read it all here, http://kimedia.blogspot.com/2014/06/koh ... se_19.html
....Oh yes, thats right, you are part of the other racist pigs on khmer440 who write badly about cambodia
scroll to the posts that came in after noon today

K440 ;; [Khmer440 link removed]
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
JBTrain
Expatriate

Re: This is some heavy shit between JM/K440 and KImedia

Post by JBTrain »

JM is a psychiatrist in Kansas.
Using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

you know, on the subject of visa revocation... i'm surprised that doesn't happen more often for petty reasons just to justify charging you for a new one.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

My own views the less hyped this topic is the better. Better to drop it.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

That would be my take as well
Using Tapatalk
NoseHair Bob
Tourist

Post by NoseHair Bob »

phuketrichard wrote: they sussed out KIR and JM as to who they are an where they work; :dragonchase:
Then I guess that there'll be 2 bus trips to Sihanoukville claimed this time.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Hope there is not another invasion into his bar
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

It's a pity. JM is ,in my opinion, one of the good (best) ones. Its the reason I stay out of politics. Really its none of our business,and I don't care about the sheep bleating "but we contribute so we have aright to a say" crowd. Unless you have taken out citizenship, you have NO right to say anything and expect it to be taken into consideration. All our own countries have their little xenophobic mantra, in Australia, us kangaroofukers have a saying and you can see it on bumper stickers everywhere - "Australia - Love it or F**k off" and I'm sure you yanks and poms and saffies and kiwis and frogs and krauts and polacks etc, have something similar.If you really want to be taken seriously in ANY adopted country, then renounce your country of birth and become a citizen of your new home and be on the electoral role (or its equivalent). If you don't, no matter how you try to justify it, be it time in country or contribution to the country, you are really just a long term tourist and have no right to a say in how the country is run.
This link shows you how Australia views the situation of people who aren't eligible to vote

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-17/r ... ed/5528744

Disclaimer
This is my opinion and the opinion of the Australian, Cambodian American, English, South African, New Zealand, French, German and Polish governments, but is possibly not the opinion of the admin of CEO, so feel free to burn us, but not them LOL ! ( Damn,I worked so hard for those karma points too!)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I somewhat disagree. If you have a spouse/child who is a Cambodian citizen then I think your views do matter, with them as your proxy.

I also think you have the right to make a public analytical pieces on political policy. Not op-ed perhaps, but history and analysis shouldn't be restricted to the people who are citizens.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

I think analysis done by someone who isn't a citizen can be a better option as they are not biased either way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic