Attempted Robbery, Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Attempted Robbery, Sihanoukville

Post by bolueeleh »

i didnt know that CEO is now famous enough to be in the mass media category :beer3:

good job CEO
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

What type of people have photos taken of themselves firing weapons? I know backpackers do but they are usually relatively young and grew up with selfies. Old men? Bizarre.

I wish I hadn't been brainwashed by the liberal media.

USA!! USA!! USA!! Vote trump!!
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

When your proud of your hobby, you take pictures. When you get to fire really rare weapons, you take pictures. When you are able to do something that is banned in Europe and England, you take pictures. When your are doing something to piss off liberals, brain-washed Eurotrash/Brits and Democrat's, you take pictures.

Old Men?
"Age and treachery will always overcome"
"Youth and skill"
(Walkabout T-shirt)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

take it to stormfront or gun-nutz.com for a week.
if you come back here, try to behave
OCD is treatable
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Sailorman wrote: "Age and treachery will always overcome"
"Youth and skill"
(Walkabout T-shirt)
Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson :D

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sailorman wrote:When your proud of your hobby, you take pictures. When you get to fire really rare weapons, you take pictures. When you are able to do something that is banned in Europe and England, you take pictures. When your are doing something to piss off liberals, brain-washed Eurotrash/Brits and Democrat's, you take pictures.

Old Men?
"Age and treachery will always overcome"
"Youth and skill"
(Walkabout T-shirt)
what is banned in England?? is that your narrow minded delusionism kicking in again? lol
in the UK you can legally own a shotgun or firearm, you just need a license to possess one legally
https://www.gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
when i was younger me and my friends used to go beating/hunting with the farmers hunting game birds and hare
i used to earn more money doing that in one day than i would do the whole week on my paper round lol

stick to talking about Murica mate as you dont really have a clue about Europe/England
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

he may answer in a week when his ban expires, though i hope not.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Of course we know what a kukri is, Gurkhas use them. But we just call them a kukri, not a kukri knife. Why post photos of all those silly guns, we all know what guns look like. And do all yours go bang as well?
I hope that you have your .30 calibre machine gun with you at all times, you never know when the moslem fanatic might jump out of the bushes. I watched Seconds From Disaster last night on the Blackhawk Down thing in Somalia. It was agreed that the best trained and equipped army in the world totally under estimated a rag tag bunch of locals with RPG7s and AKs. The commanders refused to believe that a Blackhawk could be shot down with an RPG.
There is a lesson there I think Sailor Boy.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

best equipped maybe
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

"Talking about the 2nd Amendment and US carry laws with anyone who hasn't lived i.."

But then again what good does that 2nd ammendment do with the damn cops and disgusting prosecutors in usa who will arrest you for any reason for even possessing a gun or anything. And the least of the problem is Islam, Or any of these mass attacks where random people are killed. yes it is something but so so small and insignificant when compare to the multitudes these damn cops,prosecutors, interrogators, judges, ridiculous disgusting juries etc. put in jail ! where 99% of them should not be there. 40 man years in prison or jail is like one human life taken away so just do your simple arithmetic and you will see easily see why all these mass killings even including so called 9-11 and all since then are so miniscule to the number of lives taken away by cops,interrogators, prosecutors, judges a-hole juries etc. have taken away just as bad by prosecution and imprisonment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic