Drug dealers

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Luigi
Expatriate

Drug dealers

Post by Luigi »

yahoo.com/philippines-duterte-vows-keep-shoot-kill-order-071648397.html?nhp=1

New sheriff in town. Is this a workable approach to an world wide endemic problem.
Obviously the dealers could not operate with impunity if the police were not involved.
Ballsy guy but I fear his days are numbered in the few.

Has the price of whatever risen accordingly?
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: Drug dealers

Post by venusianhart »

Oh the police and army all over asia are up to their wallets in the trade. The higher you go the deeper it gets. I know a pretty young thing who deals meth to her 'BFFs' and her military officer uncle keeps her quite safe from harm in either direction, law or gangs.
How do I know? Cos she boasts about it!
"Dirty Harry's" hard man act is going to have some serious unintended consequences. I'll watch this shit unravel with ghoulish interest!

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

venusianhart wrote:Oh the police and army all over asia are up to their wallets in the trade. The higher you go the deeper it gets. I know a pretty young thing who deals meth to her 'BFFs' and her military officer uncle keeps her quite safe from harm in either direction, law or gangs.
"Dirty Harry's" hard man act is going to have some serious unintended consequences. I'll watch this shit unravel with ghoulish interest!

I'm impressed he has lasted this long. Seems to be a very accessible guy.

Sent from my D2533. Is that an aeroplane?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

venusianhart wrote:I know a pretty young thing who deals meth to her 'BFFs' and her military officer uncle keeps her quite safe from harm in either direction, law or gangs.

Where? Here or the Philippines?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
venusianhart
Expatriate

Post by venusianhart »

Where is here?
Not the PI?
With Asia and corruption here IS there... one exception.
One.
Singapore.
And a loaded expat and his party loving local wife just laughed when I once naively remarked that they may have access to pricey fine wines, in spiffy Singapore but no drugs!
"Haha hehe" the wife trilled, "coke is a call away!"

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Drug dealers

Post by venusianhart »

Luigi wrote:
venusianhart wrote:Oh the police and army all over asia are up to their wallets in the trade. The higher you go the deeper it gets. I know a pretty young thing who deals meth to her 'BFFs' and her military officer uncle keeps her quite safe from harm in either direction, law or gangs.

I'm impressed he has lasted this long. Seems to be a very accessible guy.

Sent from my D2533. Is that an aeroplane?
If he keeps crapping on, he's going to call the wrong world leader/drug lord a fag...

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Philipinos are pretty friendly people its sad the president sees the answer is too kill them instead of helping them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic