hawaii travel

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Alberoni- jackey
Tourist

hawaii travel

Post by Alberoni- jackey »

Breaking waves of pacific ocean on Molokai make hawaii travel more interesting nd fascinating. i was there recently and travel around it. it was really a fun thing to do for me to go ahead and have fun. One of my lovely shots;
Azalea
Tourist

Re: hawaii travel

Post by Azalea »

Wow, Alberoni Jacky, I will like to say that you have shared really a beautiful and attention grabbing view of Molokai. It is looking really a beautiful area for the travellers to see in Hawaii as it grabs my attention towards it. The waves of water are looking fabulous and I have added this place to my bucket to explore soon as possible.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

how the hell is this kind of cheesy spamming help to promote ur website? is it effective at all? does get any hits at all, cmon, hv a better spam standard
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Azalea wrote:Wow, Alberoni Jacky, I will like to say that you have shared really a beautiful and attention grabbing view of Molokai. It is looking really a beautiful area for the travellers to see in Hawaii as it grabs my attention towards it. The waves of water are looking fabulous and I have added this place to my bucket to explore soon as possible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic