NZ ESL teacher, Andrea Main,52, found dead in PP room today.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: NZ ESL teacher, Andrea Main,52, found dead in PP room today.

Post by bolueeleh »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:seriously, have any barang that comes to cambodia do NOT do drugs?
What a stupid comment!

I drink and smoke tobacco, don't touch anything else and neither do the other expats I associate with (some smoke weed, but I don't consider that as drugs, in fact weed is much less harmful than booze and ciggys, just not my thing).
you take everything way too seriously, dear PSD-kiwi, the comment was meant to be a joke :bow:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:It is a fkn stupid comment, the majority of Foreigners who come to Cambodia either as tourists or to live are not hard drug abusers and/or alcoholics.
Haha i guess you dont live in Sihanoukville... Were all Top Blokes down here :D
Me though, i dont even smoke cigarettes, im an athlete, my bodys a temple, i just see binge drinking as a way to test my bodys endurance and stamina
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Dumbinic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Dumbinic »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:25 pm
bolueeleh wrote:seriously, have any barang that comes to cambodia do NOT do drugs?
What a stupid comment!

I drink and smoke tobacco, don't touch anything else and neither do the other expats I associate with (some smoke weed, but I don't consider that as drugs, in fact weed is much less harmful than booze and ciggys, just not my thing).
Oh so you get to chose which drugs are acceptable and which drugs aren't do you?

[Mod edit: removed personal insult]

(I don't take drugs or drink.)
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I don't take drugs or drink.)

Well done I'm sure we all admire that.
However, most of us regular folks like a drink or a cigarette, or even a left handed rollie now and again.
Are you perhaps implying that by virtue of your virtue, you are somehow more enlightened than us?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

He's not to enlighten the thread's 3 years old wtf

[Mod edit: Dumbinic is banned for serial spam posts]
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic