My Khmer Wife is pregnant

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Micmac »

BFG wrote:Shoot me !!!!
Hey BFG, Have you ever considered to come to Australia to work?
Plumbers here are on top money,and I don't think you would have and issues getting a visa
as there is a shortage of trades men here.

And flights from Australia to Cambodia a pretty cheap

Congratulations for becoming a father,I don't think any of us are prepared to bring a child into this world
but once they arrive everything seems to fall into place.

I wish you the best
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Micmac wrote:
BFG wrote:Shoot me !!!!
Hey BFG, Have you ever considered to come to Australia to work?
Plumbers here are on top money,and I don't think you would have and issues getting a visa
as there is a shortage of trades men here.

And flights from Australia to Cambodia a pretty cheap

Congratulations for becoming a father,I don't think any of us are prepared to bring a child into this world
but once they arrive everything seems to fall into place.

I wish you the best
Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though[/quote]
Yes Perth is expensive but wages are high,some good opertunities to make some quick money.

The Stirling is stronger the the AUS dollar so im not surprised you can make some quick money

The op is a tradesman,and not sure what your working background is..but there is a shortage in Australia for tradesmen..so you have the opportunity to make some good money fast..I agree,I'm not a fan of Melbourne either..the weather is terrible
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though
Micmac wrote:Yes Perth is expensive but wages are high,some good opertunities to make some quick money.

The Stirling is stronger the the AUS dollar so im not surprised you can make some quick money

The op is a tradesman,and not sure what your working background is..but there is a shortage in Australia for tradesmen..so you have the opportunity to make some good money fast..I agree,I'm not a fan of Melbourne either..the weather is terrible
nothing to do with exchange rate,
im a bricky by trade, the brickies i was working for were on $1000/1000bricks - £500/1000bricks, but were only paying me a day rate of $240/£120 per day (8hours), even though i was laying a good $600/£300 a day, obviously pocketing it,
im self employed back in the UK and work on a price, and earn between £2-300 a day (6hours)

in perth though the going day rate is $400 per day, nearly double of what everyone was paying in Melbourne ($240)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

The OP is a troll who lives in Plymouth and has spent a total of 8 weeks in Cambodia.
He is 22 years old and lives literally in his Mum's basement.
Everything he has told you here is a pack of lies.

He waged an 18 month campaign against the businesses of Kampot after his GF dumped him with hundreds of fake FB and tripadvisor profiles.
He has been charged with a crime under UK law over his activities.
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

frank lee bent wrote:The OP is a troll who lives in Plymouth and has spent a total of 8 weeks in Cambodia.
He is 22 years old and lives literally in his Mum's basement.
Everything he has told you here is a pack of lies.

He waged an 18 month campaign against the businesses of Kampot after his GF dumped him with hundreds of fake FB and tripadvisor profiles.
He has been charged with a crime under UK law over his activities.
Wow really,thanks Frank..I wont waste my time posting on this thread...18mths he wasted because of a woman..she must have done a good job on him....lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic