Do I/you/we have an addiction problem? Take the test.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Do I/you/we have an addiction problem? Take the test.

Post by Anchor Moy »

Are you addicted ? Screening test. I was looking at this as serious testing, but then I saw this:
Bath Salts Test

A short questionnaire we’ve created to help assess the severity of your Bath Salts abuse and dependence

Bath Salts Abuse Self-Assessment Screening Quiz

This 5-minute questionnaire is designed to evaluate whether you may have a dependence on bath salts, an illicit designer drug and stimulant containing drugs such as MDPV, mephedrone, and/or methylone. These questions are based on diagnostic criteria established by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders for stimulant use disorder.
http://drugabuse.com/screening/

How bad is your bath salts habit ? A bit like saying do I have a krokodil problem ? :head shot:
Spoiler:
Or am I just old-fashioned ?
table42
Expatriate

Re: Do I/you/we have an addiction problem? Take the test.

Post by table42 »

Wrong you are AM.You've lost contact with street
argot. I confess I had to do a google search myself and found lots including,

""Ivory Wave," "Purple Wave," Vanilla Sky," and "Bliss" are among the many street names of so-called designer drugs known as “bath salts,” which have sparked thousands of calls to poison centers across the U.S..."

So, it's not at all about sudsy fun time with rubber ducky.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Here's some anecdotal evidence from Narconon,
"A 35-year-old UK woman who thought it could help her lose weight—and who had no knowledge of its dangers—took the drug over a period of months. She lost weight but also turned into a “paranoid, aggressive, agoraphobic insomniac,” according to her family. She finally went into a coma, suffered irreversible brain damage and was then taken off life support.

Arizona law enforcement personnel reported that a man high on bath salts tried to break into an operating room armed with a fire extinguisher. He sprayed the hospital security staff who tried to stop him. Another Arizona man high on bath salts walked down a sidewalk throwing himself at walls. He then stripped naked and ran through the neighborhood.

And in one of the most tragic incidents involving bath salts, a young mother and father died after a high-speed chase in Washington. After they crashed, the father shot his wife and then himself and their young child was later found dead in the home.

The paranoia and delusions associated with this type of drug can trigger a wide range of violent or suicidal behaviors because the drug user is completely disassociated from reality."

Sounds like the perfect designer drug for Shitdville.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

That guy who chewed off the homeless man's face was alleged to be on "bath salts". It's a pretty generic term for as yet unspecified research chemicals. Big problem at festivals in the US, as most of the drugs appear to be bath salts and not E or similar analogues.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic