Quite an "about-face" over Iraq

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Quite an "about-face" over Iraq

Post by Username Taken »

The Add Jay wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=782_1348553989

There peace loving..... you bigot gun loving bible belting white privileged raciest anti immigration xenophobic ignorant arrogant right wing tea party conspiracy theorists!
Well, now we can see clearly why you got banned from K4**. You can't spell they're. :facepalm:

:evil:
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

vladimir wrote:Another foreign policy genius-stroke from the people that brought (bought?) you so many fuck-ups.

Jesus, I could do better than these fucking retards for 1/10th pay!
Really? How would you, in your infinite wisdom, deal with 20 or more factions of religious extremist all squabbling for which one gets to control a resource rich region and it's nuclear arms, which once controlled (likely by the most extreme of the bunch if just left alone) would likely then set its sights on expanding out even further?

Seems the "keep them constantly kicking each other's asses" approach they're using is... well... working. With constant infighting they could never really unify to become some formidable force the rest of the world has to worry about.

[Thread moved to The Rest of the World]
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

"Amicus Meus Inimicus Inimici Mei"
(The enemy of my enemy is my friend.)

My personal belief is the US should pull out of all countries and let them kill themselves and police themselves. Inform the Islamic crazies that the US will leave them alone, but if they attack the US or even one US citizen, the US will nuke them and ALL Islamic holy sites in the middle east. No troops on the ground, no US sons' being killed in shithole countries, just big bangs and glass were sand used to be. Time to stop being the cop for the rest of the world and bring our money home. The US is bankrupt from trying to save other shithole countries that don't want to be saved, or are tribal and can't be saved. The best part about the Islamic crazies is that they are killing other Islamic crazies, it just doesn't get any better than that.

BTW/ I read a very scholarly report that by 2030 Europe (including England) will be an Islamic state because the muslim's are legally/illegally moving there and popping out kids faster than the Christian population.

"Religion the opium of the masses."
Karl Marx

"Blessed are the cracked for they shall let in the light"
Groucho Marx
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

OrangeDragon wrote:
vladimir wrote:Another foreign policy genius-stroke from the people that brought (bought?) you so many fuck-ups.

Jesus, I could do better than these fucking retards for 1/10th pay!
Really? How would you, in your infinite wisdom, deal with 20 or more factions of religious extremist all squabbling for which one gets to control a resource rich region and it's nuclear arms, which once controlled (likely by the most extreme of the bunch if just left alone) would likely then set its sights on expanding out even further?

Seems the "keep them constantly kicking each other's asses" approach they're using is... well... working. With constant infighting they could never really unify to become some formidable force the rest of the world has to worry about.

[Thread moved to The Rest of the World]
1. I would mind my own fucking business. You have enough domestic debts and infrastructure to sort out.

2. I would teach US foreign policy fucktards that supporting dictators (the list is long) and meddling in stable overseas governments regardless of local conditions DOES NOT WORK. GET IT? IT DOES NOT WORK! Seriously, how many times does your government have to FUCK UP bigtime before they wake up?

Tell me, OD, in your infinite wisdom, how is it that the US is now fighting a war against the mujahudeen, the very group that Rambo supported?

Tell me again, in your infinite wisdom, who trained and supplied Osama bin Laden?

Tell me again, in your infinite wisdom, what a great idea the invasion of Iraq was...or Afghanistan

Tell me again how supporting dictators in Cuba worked out...in the Philippines...and in many other locations

I'm not sure your native American Indian ancestors would approve/be proud of your Republican/Tea Party stance, I certainly cannot understand it, it's akin to a Jew supporting Hitler or a black supporting apartheid.

one explanation: guns blind people.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vlad, you omitted that bugger Pol in your list of nasties the US supported. Just sayin'.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
starkmonster
Expatriate

Post by starkmonster »

Sailorman wrote:BTW/ I read a very scholarly report that by 2030 Europe (including England) will be an Islamic state because the muslim's are legally/illegally moving there and popping out kids faster than the Christian population.
You know I'm not a racist right? But seriously the bloody musis are taking over. It's a bloody DISGRACE!!

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

LOL, let the bacon wars begin...

Let's not act rasherly...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

vladimir wrote: 1. I would mind my own fucking business. You have enough domestic debts and infrastructure to sort out.

2. I would teach US foreign policy fucktards that supporting dictators (the list is long) and meddling in stable overseas governments regardless of local conditions DOES NOT WORK. GET IT? IT DOES NOT WORK! Seriously, how many times does your government have to FUCK UP bigtime before they wake up?

Tell me again, in your infinite wisdom, what a great idea the invasion of Iraq was...or Afghanistan

Tell me again how supporting dictators in Cuba worked out...in the Philippines...and in many other locations
Might as well start things off with Godwin's Law. The isolationist idea didn't work so well from 1933 to 1939, did it? Ask Neville Chamberlain. Ask the French.

So what is a proper response to a 9-11 type of attack against your civilian population that kills 3000 people? The US didn't "attack Afghanistan". They attacked a terrorist group that attacked the US. who had free reign in a lawless Afghanistan. Would it have been justice to ignore them, and wait for the next attack on US soil? Would you allow a group of thugs to attack your family with impunity, or would you personally take any required actions at your disposal to stop it, even if no one else would or could?

You make the same exact errors in logic as hapless andyinasia, namely continually criticizing US foreign policy and assuming that doing the exact opposite, or doing nothing, would lead to the hypothetical opposite outcome... as opposed to a much worse outcome. And yes, there are always much, much worse probable outcomes. You think there were no worse outcomes possible for Iraq? Look at Homs, Syria. It is now a pile of dust, as are about half the cities there. Syria is an example of what happens when nobody does anything to physically intervene.

I'm sure the Syrian children really, really appreciate your beloved United Nations calling for "peace and dialogue" because that makes their lives so much better.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Would this be the same United Nations that fully supported Pol Pot?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic