School looking for native qualified English teachers, PP.

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

School looking for native qualified English teachers, PP.

Post by Anchor Moy »

I'm just posting this to be helpful, but I've got no idea about the school. Somebody else might know it ? This was put on fb yesterday:
Chhorvan Hang‎ Phnom Penh & Expat Forum
· Yesterday ·

Cambodia ASEAN International Institute is looking for qualified native English teachers for both part-time and full-time positions. — at Cambodia ASEAN International Institute.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: School looking for native qualified English teachers, PP.

Post by juansweetpotato »

Anchor Moy wrote:I'm just posting this to be helpful, but I've got no idea about the school. Somebody else might know it ? This was put on fb yesterday:
Chhorvan Hang‎ Phnom Penh & Expat Forum
· Yesterday ·

Cambodia ASEAN International Institute is looking for qualified native English teachers for both part-time and full-time positions. — at Cambodia ASEAN International Institute.
I guess this is what benefit ASEAN is to Cambodia's elite, you can name yet another school after a fashionable name. Most likely offering the same shit standards of education and run by the military police as usual. Will any of these schools ever even get a playground?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic