A Pretty Woman Hit A Man To Death And Then Returned To Run Over Him Again To Make Sure He Is Dead

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: A Pretty Woman Hit A Man To Death And Then Returned To Run Over Him Again To Make Sure He Is Dead

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

hanno wrote:
CEOCambodiaNews wrote:(Updated News)

Phnom Penh: According to Ann News, the mother of the young Cambodian girl said that the group of the victim followed her daughter with bad intention that’s why she decided to hit them to death. She stressed, the group of the victim had been following her daughter for two days already. They were three people on one motorbike and on that night they were trying to stop her that’s why she hit them.
I was waiting for some BS excuse to come up. Not disappointed.
Indeed. It's amazing the stories family members come up with here. I think it's in large part an attempt to not lose face, so you just make some totally ludicrous, unbelievable bullshit excuse and stand by it no matter what. That way it's your go-to excuse for neighbours and other family members.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Re: A Pretty Woman Hit A Man To Death And Then Returned To Run Over Him Again To Make Sure He Is Dead

Post by bkktrapper »

Cambodia transforms into Thailand slowly.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1398155032

sorry bout posting from other sites im not sure bout the rules.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
thevisitor
Tourist

Post by thevisitor »

I've found this thread looking for a notice of some time ago, and even when the thread is old I've registered in the forum only to comment here and show my surprise and disgust for ALL OF YOU EXPATS & CIA. What a pathetic show you're giving here.
I'm aware of these rich people who drives like crazy and in they're daddy's car but I see here behavior that is not different to the one of those Cambodians you blame, of not worse.

First of all, the full name address and all personal data of this girl has been posted in public (that's a fault of the newspaper reproduced by the owner of the original post). A highly attack against her privacy. What if she is really innocent? She could be what you said, you will never know in Cambodia. But precisely because you'll never know, what right do you have to blame like that??
And what is it with the "Pretty woman"; she is a dog.
What if she is pretty or not? What's the matter?
I just checked her facebook her page it has gone....she has family in Oz and a US Kymer husband,studying architecture....she was a nightmare for most teachers , but she would bribe me with gifts every lesson so I didn't mind her....sad news .
People like you who accept those bribes as you're implicitly saying are the guilty ones, the ones who are continuing this story of spoiling kids and bribes so you are as guilty as that girl and you should be in jail too.
Yes, many bitches have cute face.
And many with a cute face are bitches.
And what about the guys? What name do you have for them? How easy is to attack the weak always.

I don't know if the story she told was real or not. I can believe both of them in Cambodia actually, but in any case you're given a deplorable image of expat "civilized" behavior lynching somebody just for what you hear in media when you perfectly know all media is manipulated.

Cheers.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

thevisitor wrote:I've found this thread looking for a notice of some time ago, and even when the thread is old I've registered in the forum only to comment here and show my surprise and disgust for ALL OF YOU EXPATS & CIA. What a pathetic show you're giving here. I'm aware of these rich people who drives like crazy and in they're daddy's car but I see here behavior that is not different to the one of those Cambodians you blame, of not worse.

First of all, the full name address and all personal data of this girl has been posted in public (that's a fault of the newspaper reproduced by the owner of the original post). A highly attack against her privacy. What if she is really innocent? She could be what you said, you will never know in Cambodia. But precisely because you'll never know, what right do you have to blame like that??
It is not a violation of privacy to identify those accused of a crime. It is SOP for any news outlet. The report of the incident was not written by expats or the CIA. It was written by Cambodians at the Kampuchea Thmey, who described the incident, 'blamed her,' and identified her:
According to Kampuchea Thmey Daily News: A young Cambodian woman hit a man on his scooter to death and after she had been driving forward about 200 meter. She returned to run over him again to make sure he is dead, but she ended up hitting a traffic police and an onlooker instead. Later on, she was arrested by police.

The accident happened in the mid night on 10 December 2015 around 12:15 am along national road number 5, Village number 4, Klang Sang village, Russey Keo commune, Russey Keo district, Phnom Penh.

Police said the accident caused by the young Cambodian girl who drive a Camry car with number place 2R 8395. Her name is Rony Sereyvathana, female, 22 years old, and student. She lives at house number 42 p, street 15, Phnom Penh Thmey commune, Sen Sok district, Phnom Penh.
I see no reason not to repeat and even accept what was reported in the Khmer media in this case, unless you are suggesting that nothing that is reported in the Khmer media should ever be repeated or believed.

And she is kind of cute.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

That's not a scooter, its a KTM, those are fast bikes.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

thevisitor wrote:I've found this thread looking for a notice of some time ago, Cheers.
dude, first post and you dig up some old news and lambast the comments? to quote what the tower controller always used to say to me

"whats your intention?"

first post shld be here, dude, dude, dude or dudette

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/general ... lf-t7.html
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

thevisitor wrote:I've found this thread looking for a notice of some time ago, and even when the thread is old I've registered in the forum only to comment here and show my surprise and disgust for ALL OF YOU EXPATS & CIA. What a pathetic show you're giving here.
I'm aware of these rich people who drives like crazy and in they're daddy's car but I see here behavior that is not different to the one of those Cambodians you blame, of not worse.

And what is it with the "Pretty woman"; she is a dog.
What if she is pretty or not? What's the matter?
I just checked her facebook her page it has gone....she has family in Oz and a US Kymer husband,studying architecture....she was a nightmare for most teachers , but she would bribe me with gifts every lesson so I didn't mind her....sad news .
People like you who accept those bribes as you're implicitly saying are the guilty ones, the ones who are continuing this story of spoiling kids and bribes so you are as guilty as that girl and you should be in jail too.
Yes, many bitches have cute face.
And many with a cute face are bitches.
And what about the guys? What name do you have for them? How easy is to attack the weak always.

I don't know if the story she told was real or not. I can believe both of them in Cambodia actually, but in any case you're given a deplorable image of expat "civilized" behavior lynching somebody just for what you hear in media when you perfectly know all media is manipulated.

Cheers.
Very old indeed. One of these posters has left.
And which one of these posters that you quoted is neither an expat nor CIA but a Cambodian woman? :stir: Lol.
Otherwise, LTO said it all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic