Best Breakfast in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Best Breakfast in Phnom Penh

Post by franzjaeger »

I'd just go for the breakfast buffet at Raffles or Cambodiana. I just love the look on their faces on the third and forth refill.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

In Siem Reap, the unattractively-named Hostel 543 / Living Quarters does a lovely Brit-Isles big breakfast PLUS a swim TOTALLY FREE
for those who have a drink or an eat

Plus a lot of places on Soksan (the extension of Pub Street) make a good breakfast
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Did u find a runner up here?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic