Monsanto, Bayer, and the Push for Corporate Cannabis

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Monsanto, Bayer, and the Push for Corporate Cannabis

Post by SinnSisamouth »

obelisks wrote:
Luigi wrote:obelisks wrote,

just like that huh ? I don't envy you because it is the likes of you that is going have to " get over " what these giant corporations have in store for society in the years and decades to come and it won't be very pleasant.

And the likes of you will do what? Hmmm?
:stir:

it doesn't bother me because fortunately I'm now in my very senior twilight years and I can look back happily and say I have had a great life and I have definitely seen the best times.
and I definitely don't envy what is facing younger people and particularly those who seem to willingly embrace these giant corporations like Monsanto who in collusion with the UN have Agenda 21 in store for you all :D
.Enjoy :D

The dark underbelly of sustainable development: Agenda 21

http://www.naturalnews.com/039729_agend ... tives.html
are you bktrapper?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I definitely don't envy what is facing younger people
Is it the young people's fault that you left them this legacy? We are the ones who have to deal with it, and we have already figured that tin-foil hats don't seem to work so well.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Must use aluminum foil. Works always, does not rust, lighter than tin, no toxic lead. Aluminum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic