I'm baaaaack!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Satiated Parrot »

What was sailorman like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

I don't go out at night anymore, I am over it. Daytime rules for me, early up at 6am wit the sun. I live with a farmergirl that's why. I miss the good old days, living on the edge, but I would have been dead had I continued, got real close few times. Nothing wrong with the rock'n roll lifestyle, cheers to you all!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Satiated Parrot wrote:What was sailorman like?

he was actually i think the first poster i actually met off here after he invited me to the pub quiz at the kangaroo kitchen in SHV, we had a fair few beers and a good crack, didnt do too bad in the quiz either
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

franzjaeger wrote:I don't go out at night anymore, I am over it. Daytime rules for me, early up at 6am wit the sun. I live with a farmergirl that's why. I miss the good old days, living on the edge, but I would have been dead had I continued, got real close few times. Nothing wrong with the rock'n roll lifestyle, cheers to you all!
thats why i been keeping an eye open for a decent girl these days so i dont end up too far down the destructive path, im old enough to know better but still young enough not to care :sorry: :beer3:
i keep making these sensible speeches about settling down but then get shut down by older expats with the old... youre still young...when i was your age...if i could still... etc etc...
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i have tried to set you up with a couple
i think they outclassed you
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:I don't go out at night anymore, I am over it. Daytime rules for me, early up at 6am wit the sun. I live with a farmergirl that's why. I miss the good old days, living on the edge, but I would have been dead had I continued, got real close few times. Nothing wrong with the rock'n roll lifestyle, cheers to you all!
thats why i been keeping an eye open for a decent girl these days so i dont end up too far down the destructive path, im old enough to know better but still young enough not to care :sorry: :beer3:
i keep making these sensible speeches about settling down but then get shut down by older expats with the old... youre still young...when i was your age...if i could still... etc etc...
How old are you? I'm early thirties and still have big nights from time to time but find I hate getting way too hammered as I spend the next day fretting about what happened during the blackouts!

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

frank lee bent wrote:i have tried to set you up with a couple
i think they outclassed you
naa im just lazy mate, plus girls in cambodia culture can be confusing, you get some girls which are so reserved they dont even hug after a date, then you get some which get confused as to why you never kissed them :facepalm: lol
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

who is am?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Satiated Parrot wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
How old are you? I'm early thirties and still have big nights from time to time but find I hate getting way too hammered as I spend the next day fretting about what happened during the blackouts!

im 29 and been in Cambodia/Thailand for most of the past 4 years, ive got a drinkers pedigree and a high tolerance, and can quite easily go on a 12-14hour bender,
hahaha i dont care so much about what happened during the blackouts, its how much i spend during the blackouts, although its usually the "getting home" part i normally forget at the end of the night, and the "who the fuck is she" when i roll over in the morning, although that is not that common, it did happen the night me and GM went out on a 13hour bender... :popcorn:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

SinnSisamouth wrote:who is am?
Anchor Moy??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic