clinton emails

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Re: clinton emails

Post by ot mien kampf »

hanno wrote:Trump gets in I hope they put a big fence around the US.....
That's your response to a woman violating and abusing numerous laws and getting off because of her name and power, and then potentially becoming president?

hurr hurr Trumps dum coz the media told me he's dum

Have a look at Hillary blatantly lying about her crimes and tell me this is a woman who should be president.

Anyone who claims she should be president is utterly devoid of morality and sanity and doesn't deserve an ounce of respect.
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Neither one should be elected, neither one is worthy nor has a clean enough past history. It is a shameful moment in American gullibility and poor taste.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

table42 wrote:Neither one should be elected, neither one is worthy nor has a clean enough past history. It is a shameful moment in American gullibility and poor taste.
Jill Stein should be the first female president, or the Constitution Party should be leading the polls... but 3rd parties don't exist in the US of A, even when they do... :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic