Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Joon »

The Add Jay wrote:I joined K440 cause keeping it reil decided to post my picture on the forum and started talking shit about me after googling me. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT! I was defending some guy who needed help on twitter....so keeping it riel decided to copy my twitter picture and name and post it asking if anyone has "seen me". went threw my LinkedIN etc etc.... Anybody can tell me his real name...ill buy em a beer.

Like washroom women.
I remember you but I didn't remember your incriminating tweet. After a cursory search of the thread, you did say something really moronic in that tweet and the rest of your posting on the forums (that disappeared along with your account) wasn't memorable enough for me to take notice.
But do you have any ideas about why you've been banned and your posts deleted?
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Jaap N. wrote: (the adding a pic link is in Chinese again, lol!)
i can't figure out why it keeps doing that... it's something from their side, not ours.
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

I've been living and working in Cambodia for nearly 7 years now. Spent the 1st year in language school and speak Khmer very well. I now have a very sweet Khmer wife whose family wouldn't even let her go on dates with me without her cousin tagging along. I got one of the good girls and her family has never asked for anything from me.. I love the freedom of living and working here and I consider Cambodia home. I have no plans of living anywhere else. I enjoy dirt biking and have been to every province on my bike,i also like ufc, american football, bbq and beer. I am a Christian, though i dont go to church much, and i really laugh at all the negativity and generalizations that people have just because someone has a religious belief.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

khmerinade wrote:I've been living and working in Cambodia for nearly 7 years now. ......
Great into, man!

And welcome aboard! :thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Great intro Khmerinade
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Damn Christians!!! Joking. Interesting intro and glad to see you here.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

I am just an average American who actually lives in Laos and own a guesthouse there. I come here and sometimes Thaivisa as Laos has no good ex pat forum of it's own. Of course news of neighboring countries is always of interest to me as it impacts my situation here. Sorry if that is a bland intro but I am a bland guy. :)
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

4000islandsguy wrote:I am just an average American who actually lives in Laos and own a guesthouse there. I come here and sometimes Thaivisa as Laos has no good ex pat forum of it's own. Of course news of neighboring countries is always of interest to me as it impacts my situation here. Sorry if that is a bland intro but I am a bland guy. :)
Speaking of bland....how is life there in Laos? I find Vientiane to be the most boring city in Asia, and I have had to go there dozens of times. Are other cities there better?
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

For me life is pretty good in Laos. Great scenery in a laid back island. I work with a really nice family and love the nature here. VTE is pretty boring and aside from good eating there isn't much to do there. Laos isn't a place to go for big city fun. I find LP even more boring than VTE but with a better back drop. Laos is about getting back to nature. I think Laos could have the perfect slogan, it would be "Hey, it's not Thailand."
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

4000islandsguy wrote: Laos has no good ex pat forum of it's own.
Why not start your own? You could create 50 sock puppets, then sit at home each day making posts between your various sock puppets. Actually, I believe there's a guy in PP called Pete who does something similar.

:dm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic