Fuck Europe!!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Re: Fuck Europe!!

Post by mammothboy2 »

ANYONE FOR PILGER?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e44970.htm

sometimes bang wrong and sometimes bang right
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

mammothboy2 wrote:ANYONE FOR PILGER?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e44970.htm

sometimes bang wrong and sometimes bang right
He appears to be some sort of pro-Russian stooge, does he live in St Petersburg? Putin's policies obviously having absolutely nothing to do with the resultant military and economic response... Also, are we still calling people bourgeois? Bit 70s.
There's a significant difference between Greece and the UK, not the least being that we pay taxes and produce things other than olives. The Greeks had their nuts in a vice.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Pilger is an old skool Marxist and one of the best journalists out there once you get past the doctrine.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

He did this legendary piece about Cambodia in 1979, whether you like him or not.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

mammothboy2 wrote:It seems possible that the Scots will try to secede, in order to stay on the EU gravy train.

And - astonishingly - BREXIT may have succeeded in answering the *IRISH QUESTION* once
and for all:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 02761.html

If enough Prods in the Occupied Six Counties choose to obtain and use passports of the increasingly-secular Republic - for such is the Decline in Vocations
in the last decade that Holy Mother Ireland is now importing priests from Nigeria - then the issue of a United Ireland is settled once and for all.

Scotland as part of the UK will not be joining any EU nonsense, and that fucking stupid woman doing a weekend tantrum will not change anything.
The UK is/was the EU member state, Scotland never joined the EU but was subsequently a regional entity of the UK membership.
The real reason the failed ex-solicitor desperation is because Scotland as part of the UK contributed next to fuck all to the overall UK EU payments but got back 6-8 times more than our very good friends in Ingerland [coughs].

In any event, Scotland is running a £15 billion deficit, possibly £18 billion with add-ons, the figures are published a year in lieu and the last published figures April 2016 of April 2014-15 didn't fully capture the oil price slump. SNP Scot Gov know the current unpublished figures and when they are eventually published it's goodnight Vienna for the SNP because it will easily be in excess of £25 billion deficit. Even with the £15 billion this is the highest % debt ratio in Europe, £25 billion and your Greece.
Hence the minority SNP Government is in we're doomed, full panic mode.
There won't be another Scottish referendum either, a 46 page legal challenge signed by numerous QC's is ready to be hand delivered to the Court of Session, Edinburgh and she and her cabal know this too.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.
also enormous numbers defenseless natives to enslave.
isn't that how empires work?

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
Its a shame all your submarines and your submarine port are in Scotland, you will all be well and truly fucked if they decide to split from the UK and return to the EU.
fuck it we will invade them as well, they dont have Wallace to help them this time! :assasin:

Rambo, you better take yer fucking mates cause you'll need them. :ROFL:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

CJM555 wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.
also enormous numbers defenseless natives to enslave.
isn't that how empires work?

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
Its a shame all your submarines and your submarine port are in Scotland, you will all be well and truly fucked if they decide to split from the UK and return to the EU.

fuck it we will invade them as well, they dont have Wallace to help them this time! :assasin:

Rambo, you better take yer fucking mates cause you'll need them. :ROFL:
after englands performance last night i dont think we could attack anyone
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

having fcuked cambodia and some fraction of thailand you now have the whole of europe in your sights.
it may be difficult without schengen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic