Mother Looking for Missing Expat Son in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Mother Looking for Missing Expat Son in Siem Reap

Post by Joon »

Mutual sock puppets FlyingChicken and Digg3r, your attacks are uncalled for and you're polluting this serious thread.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Joon, I think you are a bit sexually deprived. But would you mind stay out of men conversation.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Actually this isn't a serious thread. It's a thread about a serious thread in another forum.

And having lost children I can empathise with the OP (on the other forum)
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Has there been progress in the situation? The Facebook page is shut down.

Mods, this thread IS different. Please remove all posts not related to the serious subject.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:You're a pathetic social climber that obviously has some deep insecurities.
flying chicken wrote:I dont think most posters showing any envy of what the fuck you have now or your past boring life in the outback.
And here we go. The Tweedledee and Tweedledum of CEO. Bring it on, boys, water off a duck's back.

Digg3r, I have nothing but compassion for what you're dealing with right now and would genuinely do anything in my power to make life better for you. But hell, man, don't hang sh!t and THEN bring up what you're going through as a defense.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ladymariam
Tourist

Post by ladymariam »

I have good news. I was able to track him down and he's ok. Sometimes we go weeks without contact, but it was just these circumstances that didn't seem right.

Thank you, everyone.

Yes, he is the one that was shot a few years ago. He actually didn't want to back to the US, but I told him it was best at that time. I think I mentioned he's been living here now since August of last year. He's doing good this time around.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

This is funny, why do I have a mental image in my head where you and the mrs sitting in your house in a seperate room and trying to figure out what the next intelligence thing to say.
Last edited by flying chicken on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

ladymariam wrote:I have good news. I was able to track him down and he's ok. Sometimes we go weeks without contact, but it was just these circumstances that didn't seem right.

Thank you, everyone.

Yes, he is the one that was shot a few years ago. He actually didn't want to back to the US, but I told him it was best at that time. I think I mentioned he's been living here now since August of last year. He's doing good this time around.
That is very good news indeed.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Actually stroppy. Read my posts on this thread. I have not "hang shit" on anyone. I merely said joon annoyed me (without attacking) and also pointed out that I and everybody else couldn't care about your financials after you tried to reel me into your argument with KFC. That is it.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

ladymariam wrote:I have good news. I was able to track him down and he's ok. Sometimes we go weeks without contact, but it was just these circumstances that didn't seem right.

Thank you, everyone.

Thank it to General Mekivili.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic