America is fucked

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
LTO
Expatriate

Re: America is fucked

Post by LTO »

csosdny wrote:
Sailorman wrote:Csosdhy: Trump hasn't killed anyone (that I've heard of) and hasn't allowed Americans to be killed like the Ice Queen Hillary has. Can you say Vince Foster (she had the park service do the investigation and closed his office for days), and the poor State Dept. people in Libya. Can you say Whitewater, Rose law firm, Travel Gate, Vince Foster, the email scandal, millions from Wall Street Banksters for showing up for a couple hours, the Clinton Foundation scam, money from Saudi Arabia, and on, and on. Prison for the Ice Queen, not running our country into the ground.
All unfounded garbage that never amounted to anything!...
Whitewater is unfounded? And the current email investigation too?
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
csosdny
Expatriate

Post by csosdny »

LTO wrote:
csosdny wrote:
Sailorman wrote:Csosdhy: Trump hasn't killed anyone (that I've heard of) and hasn't allowed Americans to be killed like the Ice Queen Hillary has. Can you say Vince Foster (she had the park service do the investigation and closed his office for days), and the poor State Dept. people in Libya. Can you say Whitewater, Rose law firm, Travel Gate, Vince Foster, the email scandal, millions from Wall Street Banksters for showing up for a couple hours, the Clinton Foundation scam, money from Saudi Arabia, and on, and on. Prison for the Ice Queen, not running our country into the ground.
All unfounded garbage that never amounted to anything!...
Whitewater is unfounded? And the current email investigation too?
You're so right! I am not an ideologue and am not a Dem or Repb, I am a realist and just dig a little deeper than conspiracy theories offered on ridiculous rightwing nut talk radio or the "Fox Noise" Channel where everything progressive or that makes sense is bad.
"The rich are great, poor people are the problem," blah, blah, blah. It all started with the b-actor lower taxes Regean and has spiraled out of control ever since.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

csosdny wrote:You're so right! I am not an ideologue and am not a Dem or Repb, I am a realist and just dig a little deeper than conspiracy theories offered on ridiculous rightwing nut talk radio or the "Fox Noise" Channel where everything progressive or that makes sense is bad.
Me too. I am not an ideologue, nor a Dum or Pube. But I do know what a conspiracy theory is and isn't, and what "unfounded" means, and don't reject things out of hand only because FOX mentioned it at some point.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Wake up and do your research. Susan McDougal did 18 months in jail because she wouldn't rat out Bill and the Hilda-beast. Billy (I got a BJ in the white house) pardoned her.(can you say corruption?) 15 people did jail time over Whitewater. The trail of slime leads right to Billy and the Hilda-Beast. Jail time, not the Whitehouse!! Hillary's house of cards will one day fall in on her and Billy. Sooner than later I hope.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

csosdny wrote:No! We will survive and thrive and continue to be the glue that holds the world together and stops it from spiraling out of control!
:facepalm:

What glue ya sniffing, bro?

I guess warmongering is now equivalent to holding things together
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

For many Americans, the choice in November is comparable to having to choose whether to drink seawater or one's own urine*

* Believers in weird Hindu pseudo-medical claptrap start the day with a glass of their own piss, so maybe the
comparison doesn't apply to them.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

I choose my own piss. I know where it springs from. Many cultures do there own.
OK, gotta go wash my hair.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic