Bank workers spanked for poor performance in China

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Bank workers spanked for poor performance in China video

Bank workers spanked for failing
FAIRFAX

A Chinese bank manager was so unimpressed with his staff, he got out his paddle.

A motivational trainer in China, upset at the low scores in a session with rural bank employees, handed out beatings for eight of them, shaved the heads of the men and cut the hair of the women.

"Spanking was a training model I have been exploring for many years," the trainer, Jiang Yang, said on his microblog, absolving the bank's leadership of direct responsibility.

Changzhi Zhangze Rural Commercial Bank, a lender in China's northern Shanxi province, hired a Shanghai-based training company to run a "performance breakthrough" course, a local rural banking oversight body said on a government-run website.
The man giving the workers a public dressing down, which included paddling and haircuts.

After a day of training last weekend for a staff of more than 200, Jiang demanded explanations from the eight employees with the weakest scores.

One responded, "I'm not hard on myself." Another shouted, "I didn't make a breakthrough!" while a third blamed lack of teamwork.

Then he asked them to prepare to be beaten, and strode up and down the row of offenders several times, whacking them loudly on their behinds with a stick.

Later, he cut the women's hair and shaved the men's heads, according to media reports and www.czlook.com, the website of the Changzhi city government news office.

The punishment, captured in a mobile telephone video circulated on Chinese social media, touched off criticism.

"Since when does beating employees become a way of raising performance?" asked one Weibo user, Denny Tangmashi.

The training company declined requests for comment, while telephone calls to the bank went unanswered and Mr Jiang's mobile phone appeared to have been switched off.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/81319 ... e-in-china

Maybe I should try this with my staff...... :twisted: :booty:
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Bank workers spanked for poor performance in China

Post by Luigi »

Works for my wife.We love those moments.
Spanking is spanking. Beating is beating Not same same. Spanking good. Beating bad.
:stir:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Luigi wrote: Spanking is spanking. Beating is beating Not same same. Spanking good. Beating bad.
:stir:
We might need to consult flying chicken on that one to get his expert opinion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic