I'm baaaaack!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Eros
Expatriate
Australia

Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Eros »

Hey, It was good to meet you guys last night at Angry Birds..... how many glasses did Lambo break! lol

In fairness to him it was the massive size of the bar girls breasts that kept knocking the glasses out of his hand!

i should have stuck around.... sounds like it got interesting...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by General Mackevili »

Eros wrote:Hey, It was good to meet you guys last night at Angry Birds..... how many glasses did Lambo break! lol

In fairness to him it was the massive size of the bar girls breasts that kept knocking the glasses out of his hand!

Hahaha, i think it really was that girl's rack knocking everything over. #trustory

And great to finally meet up in person after trying for so many years, LoL. We'll definitely meet up again.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Eros wrote:Hey, It was good to meet you guys last night at Angry Birds..... how many glasses did Lambo break! lol

Hahaha, i think it really was that girl's rack knocking everything ov er. #trustory

And great to finally meet up in person after trying for so many years, LoL. We'll definitely meet up again.
haha dont talk about my mrs like that shes a saint! :bow: :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: And no first night back in Cambodia is complete without a Pontoon adventure, LoL. Even had hos fighting over me apparently. Some crazy chick I knew from years ago went up to the girl I was chatting with and hit her or something and next thing you know glasses and bottles were breaking and about 4 of them were pulling hair, biting and yelling. WTF. Only a few seconds before security came, pulled them apart and threw a few out, LoL. Strange shit, and I somehow get blamed for it all.
pontoon was messy even by my standards, completely forgot about the fight, then again i dont even remember you dropping me off in the tuk tuk, good effort :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:genuine girls?
Good question considering he was hanging out with Jamie. :rave: :rave: :rave:
never drop your guard :plus1: :dm:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

was good to meet you also brother, hope to see you out again :beer3:
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

So General ..................................... where and when are we to meet?

The date stones, remember ?

I offer young date and/or mango trees in exchange or maybe wine
lurcio
Expatriate
Guatemala

Post by lurcio »

If you're in SHV let me know and I'll tag along for (part) of the night
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Yep don't forgot sihanoukvillers, I am pretty stuck atm.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: I'm baaaaack96

Post by Kuroneko »

General Mackevili wrote:Whew, have crash landed in Cambodia!

Slept the day away, woke up at 8 PM, had breakfast at Cadillac, then met up with Lambo and the rest is history, LoL.

I swear, I'll never drink again!
Welcome back am in black pearl at moment tomorrow will be I black cat for live musik

Can't even remember where we started, but ended up at Angry Birds Bar. Great to see Will and company! Then we went with the staff to a Khmer club called RCA. Isn't that a club area in BKK as well?

And no first night back in Cambodia is complete without a Pontoon adventure, LoL. Even had hos fighting over me apparently. Some crazy chick I knew from years ago went up to the girl I was chatting with and hit her or something and next thing you know glasses and bottles were breaking and about 4 of them were pulling hair, biting and yelling. WTF. Only a few seconds before security came, pulled them apart and threw a few out, LoL. Strange shit, and I somehow get blamed for it all.

Spotted a midget working in Candy Bar. Kinda forgot how crazy this place was, LoL.

Guess I'm on holiday for a bit. Going to Bali with the fam for a couple weeks, then they go back to the States and I'll come back here.

My schedule is wide open, and I wanna meet up with everyone, so let me know what you're doing!

Will definitely plan some CEO get-together, but any random meet-ups are good too! :beer1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic