British MP dead after shooting attack

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: British MP dead after shooting attack

Post by Sailorman »

Obama-Iben-Lying and Criminal Hillary are blaming it on guns, what a big bunch of BS. Its an Islamic holy war and we are allowing these idiots into our countries. Stop it at the root. Go to the mosques, arrest the Imams that are spouting this filth and toss them out of our countries, and like Trumps says, no muslim's into America (and Europe/England if they are smart) until this is all sorted out. Paris and Orlando will keep happening until we stand up to radical Islam. (go after the Saudi's that are funding a lot of this also.)

Jamie: As A hobby I used to rebuild AK-47s (Mostly Romanian)(from full auto to semi-auto to make them legal) and owned different models of the AK-74. (in both models, ones from Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, China, Finland, etc.) Fine weapons and much better than any AR-15/M-16 (owned two of these and they are junk.)( a rifle shouldn't have to have a forward assist to chamber a round.) The AR-18(AR180) that Armalite produced later and the US military wouldn't buy was a much superior weapon. (owned two of these fine guns.)
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

Sailorman wrote:Obama-Iben-Lying and Criminal Hillary are blaming it on guns, what a big bunch of BS. Its an Islamic holy war and we are allowing these idiots into our countries. Stop it at the root. Go to the mosques, arrest the Imams that are spouting this filth and toss them out of our countries, and like Trumps says, no muslim's into America (and Europe/England if they are smart) until this is all sorted out. Paris and Orlando will keep happening until we stand up to radical Islam. (go after the Saudi's that are funding a lot of this also.)

Jamie: As A hobby I used to rebuild AK-47s (Mostly Romanian)(from full auto to semi-auto to make them legal) and owned different models of the AK-74. (in both models, ones from Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, China, Finland, etc.) Fine weapons and much better than any AR-15/M-16 (owned two of these and they are junk.)( a rifle shouldn't have to have a forward assist to chamber a round.) The AR-18(AR180) that Armalite produced later and the US military wouldn't buy was a much superior weapon. (owned two of these fine guns.)
The only post that makes sense on this forum.

It's all very 1984. Obama attacks Trump... suddenly everyone who supports Trump is a racist redneck... Obama backs remain in EU for the UK... suddenly everyone supporting leave is a racist redneck... Obama says Islam is a religion of peace... suddenly everyone who disagrees is a racist redneck...

Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

I like the artwork! Like I tell my woman. Who you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:the truth about the late Jo Cox https://theholisticworks.com/2016/06/19 ... d-brendan/
I’ve always believed that one should not speak ill of the dead –
Hate to think what this writer would say if she believed that one should speak ill of the dead. Wow. Toxic. And this is from a holistic healing site.
Sounds like nutters to me Jamie, but maybe you know more about them than I do.
Yep, a quick look at their site : Here's an article by the same writer on why Donald Trump healthcare etc is so great : https://theholisticworks.com/2016/03/15 ... ots-guide/
But above all, and what is possibly his Trump card (sorry!), is Trump’s biggest platform of all, which is all about growing the economy and bringing capital and jobs back to America again. If he does become President, and his policies are implemented, the increased prosperity that will naturally flow from more people being in work will surely go a long way to relieve the pressure on public health programs like Medicaid and make more affordable premiums feel like much less of a burden.

:2girlsit8:

More from same person who proclaims herself a shaman : Image
Topic: Is it more spiritual to be left-wing or right-wing ? Lol. Guess.
https://theholisticworks.com/2016/03/17 ... ight-wing/

I'll stop there, but you linked to such a nutty site, I just wondered if you'd read it properly. Unless, it was a joke. :o
Last edited by Anchor Moy on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anchor Moy wrote:
But above all, and what is possibly his Trump card (sorry!), is Trump’s biggest platform of all, which is all about growing the economy and bringing capital and jobs back to America again. If he does become President, and his policies are implemented, the increased prosperity that will naturally flow from more people being in work will surely go a long way to relieve the pressure on public health programs like Medicaid and make more affordable premiums feel like much less of a burden.

:
Sure.... With Trump as president, healthcare will go right back to zero.... One of the richest nations that does not provide fee unis or basic healthcare.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:the truth about the late Jo Cox https://theholisticworks.com/2016/06/19 ... d-brendan/
I’ve always believed that one should not speak ill of the dead –
Hate to think what this writer would say if she believed that one should speak ill of the dead. Wow. Toxic. And this is from a holistic healing site.
Sounds like nutters to me Jamie, but maybe you know more about them than I do.
Yep, a quick look at their site : Here's an article by the same writer on why Donald Trump healthcare etc is so great : https://theholisticworks.com/2016/03/15 ... ots-guide/

:2girlsit8:

More from same person who proclaims herself a shaman : Image
Topic: Is it more spiritual to be left-wing or right-wing ? Lol. Guess.
https://theholisticworks.com/2016/03/17 ... ight-wing/

I'll stop there, but you linked to such a nutty site, I just wondered if you'd read it properly. Unless, it was a joke. :o
tbh it was just getting shared on my facebook i only skimmed it as it was far too much to read lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Proven conspiracy theory: FB does more damage to your brain than boxing. :smileinbox:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic