Burmese Woman Thief Rubs Drugs in Victims' Faces.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Burmese Woman Thief Rubs Drugs in Victims' Faces.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Burmese Thief Uses Drugs To Daze Victims in Market
by CityNews
June 14, 2016

CityNews – A Burmese woman was arrested on June 13 after reports were made about a woman pick-pocketing and stealing peoples bags in the Muang Mai Market by rubbing drugs in the faces of her victims to daze them.
On June 10, police received a complaint from Khungau Lungling, after she was approached by a woman who rubbed an unidentified drug up her nose, then convinced her to part with her golden necklace and bracelets.

After an investigation by police, they managed to track down the woman and arrest her red-handed while she was in the process of deceiving another victim.

The woman was identified as 48-year-old Hom LungSang from Burma. She was found to be in possession of a golden bracelet, expensive cloth and an unidentified drug.

She admitted to playing the same trick and violating her victims with a drug over 20 times since April 2016. She also told police she only target Burmese victims.
http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/b ... ms-market/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Burmese Woman Thief Rubs Drugs in Victims' Faces.

Post by frank lee bent »

bullshit,
snopes nipples zombie datura
rubbing drugs my kdaow
you think people are just going to stand in the market and have drugs rubbed in their face? where's mine?
LOL
i have a comprehensive experience of drugs and rubbing them in one's fcuking face is about the least likely vector for efficient ingestion i could imagine.
i mean, what- you rub them in and wait an hour?
wouldn't they get suspicious when they started coming on?
what about the bystanders?
would they think it was normal this drug rubbing business?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic