How can one go about not getting ban?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
flying chicken
Expatriate

How can one go about not getting ban?

Post by flying chicken »

Like the title said :D
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: How can one go about not getting ban?

Post by vladimir »

Hello flying chicken! Comme ca va?

I think just follow their rules, yes?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

How many of us have been banned at one point or another from that other forum? I have had 3 different usernames banned there since 2005. :( All of my bannings were uncalled for.

You know KiR and Gavinmac are reading this forum every day. We can discuss that forum but no one there can discuss this forum. :)
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

I would hope there is never a need for banning.

Things seem to get too anal/PC when modding.

How about just requests to modify the tone or intent of posts? Be cool.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Soi Dog wrote:How many of us have been banned at one point or another from that other forum? I have had 3 different usernames banned there since 2005. :( All of my bannings were uncalled for.

You know KiR and Gavinmac are reading this forum every day. We can discuss that forum but no one there can discuss this forum. :)
Out of interest, what were your old usernames?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Khmeria
Tourist

Post by Khmeria »

I got several temporary bans from Gavin

once because I said the grammar on the forum is bad
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i was not banned ever in 8 years ( even with the mess with Andy didn't result in a Ban)
but after posting on ANOTHER forum
I was DELETED!!!

phuket2006
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:i was not banned ever in 8 years ( even with the mess with Andy didn't result in a Ban)
That particular individual you mentioned is a pseudo-intellectual ...passing on thoughts and phrases he reads on news sites as his own thoughts and getting pissy when someone calls him on it. No substance of his own whatsoever, in my opinion.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

:lol:
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Well my OP might come across as snarky for those who don't know me in person...maybe I did deserve the ban hammer, but whatever. To credit that site, there are plethora of useful information for one needs to know about Cambodia, I also made friends with a few individual during my final year at the land down under and received some helps during a difficulty in the Kingdom. But it's pity and sad that they didnt value my contributions ...not implying that I know more than you long-timers, but Cambodia is my heritage and I live here...so I know a fair bit.

The point is, the monopolization and the mentality of a certain European empire colonization doesn't work no more in this information age or period. Or simply put the ''either you are with us or against us''. BS....maybe during 90's Phnom Penh, yes.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic