Fully loaded speedboat ferries collide in second fatal boat accident this week.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Fully loaded speedboat ferries collide in second fatal boat accident this week.

Post by Anchor Moy »

Luigi wrote:
Sailorman wrote:All that water and they collide? Something is not being told. A sinking, sure I can understand that with the shitty boats they have/build, but a collision? As a merchant mariner I've been on ships that have had accidents and its usually one of two things, operator error or mechanical failure. I had to take drug tests for almost 20 years to work on US ships, but the guys operating these boats, never, and I'd bet at least one operators was stoned.
Fog in the wheel house.
Y'wat ? :smokin:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic