Eating ? and breathing ?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Eating ? and breathing ?

Post by Anchor Moy »

Those bastard NGOs are now also responsible for the traffic and pollution on Sisowath ? Hmmmmmmmm.

Y'all must be hanging at that happy pizza place right ? Hold on, I'll be right there... :beer2:
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

Anchor Moy wrote:Those bastard NGOs are now also responsible for the traffic and pollution on Sisowath ? Hmmmmmmmm.

Y'all must be hanging at that happy pizza place right ? Hold on, I'll be right there... :beer2:
Hair dye is a dangerous pollutant released into the river near where people eat. I rest my case. :beer3:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

ot mien kampf wrote:
this photo is clarke quay in singapore, also over-hyped
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

frank lee bent wrote:yes, but it is a thriving hub of change. NGO's here are tireless in their efforts to improve the situation of Khmers.
it is the dirty exploitive white males who come here on holiday from Australia who mostly ruin things.
Yes, but it is a thriving hub of change. NGO's here are tireless in their efforts to improve the eating establishments along the riverside.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:Rather than completely cutting it off, do as Soi Bangla in Patong, Patpong in Bangkok, main street in Luang Prabang and Riverside in Vientiane do ( to name but a few i am familiar with)
open till 5 pm for deliveries and such, than close 5-mindnight for walking and street stalls,
would do wonders for the city

PS; back before boats did pull right up and passengers could board for sunset, night tours on the Tonle Sap
they have streets like this in Pai and Hua Hin as well, is the road to pubstreet in SR open in the day time, i know its closed off at night but cant remember about the day time
agree it would be great if they closed off part of that road, at least the night market end that place is a nightmare
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic