61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Post by John Bingham »

Here's an article Sailorman will like;
“When I came to Sweden, there was no one who sold falafel, there was only sausage and hamburger. Now you have hardly anyone selling sausages, but maybe 50 or 60 falafel restaurants.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/m ... ife-sweden

Falafel instead of Hamburgers? I say it was worth it. Please send some of them to my little village.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

John Bingham wrote:Here's an article Sailorman will like;
“When I came to Sweden, there was no one who sold falafel, there was only sausage and hamburger. Now you have hardly anyone selling sausages, but maybe 50 or 60 falafel restaurants.”

Falafel instead of Hamburgers? I say it was worth it. Please send some of them to my little village.
:thumb:
“Immigrants create growth – think how many start businesses,” Almudafar stresses. He is particularly bullish on the latest wave of immigrants from Syria. “They’re a little different,” he says. “They have ambition. After just a few months in Sweden they already want to set something up.”

He has funded more than 50 new Syrian businesses and is in talks to fund hundreds more. There is a woman who wants to set up a factory making Syrian cheeses. There are bakeries, sweet-makers, dentists, IT consultants, building firms, a market gardener who plans to grow Syrian vegetables under glass, even a shop selling ouds, a sort of Arab lute.

In October, Mohaymen Selim, a 22-year-old Iraqi, launched Hello Shisha, whose delivery vans ferry water pipes packed with fragrant tobacco anywhere in the city. The business, powered by a busy Facebook page and a website blasting out electro house, is booming.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Amazing.

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I find falafel offal. The Swede's are in for some fun times in the near future, as are the German's and other countries who have let in all the Islamic migrants. Wonder how they are going to like Sharia law?
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Ridiculous rubbish here from the bigots. Global warming will be our nemesis, not religion. And corporate greed of course, which is connected to this. Ali was a great man and a moslem, do you hate him too?
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

Anchor Moy wrote:
John Bingham wrote:Here's an article Sailorman will like;

:thumb:
“Immigrants create growth – think how many start businesses,” Almudafar stresses. He is particularly bullish on the latest wave of immigrants from Syria. “They’re a little different,” he says. “They have ambition. After just a few months in Sweden they already want to set something up.”

He has funded more than 50 new Syrian businesses and is in talks to fund hundreds more. There is a woman who wants to set up a factory making Syrian cheeses. There are bakeries, sweet-makers, dentists, IT consultants, building firms, a market gardener who plans to grow Syrian vegetables under glass, even a shop selling ouds, a sort of Arab lute.

In October, Mohaymen Selim, a 22-year-old Iraqi, launched Hello Shisha, whose delivery vans ferry water pipes packed with fragrant tobacco anywhere in the city. The business, powered by a busy Facebook page and a website blasting out electro house, is booming.
Except the statistics say only 500 of 163,000 asylum seekers found jobs.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-t ... found-jobs
Of almost 163,000 people who applied for asylum in Sweden last year, less than 500 landed a job, according to a report by a Swedish public broadcaster.

Using figures from Sweden's employment agency Arbetsförmedlingen and migration authorities Migrationsverket, SVT reported on Tuesday that 494 asylum seekers who arrived in 2015 have managed to find a job to support themselves while waiting for their application to get processed.

A person who arrives in Sweden with valid identification documents and has applied for asylum is normally allowed to work despite not yet having a work or residence permit, if Migrationsverket grants them an exception.

Such an exception is called the 'at-und' and usually gets processed automatically, reported SVT. However, only a third of asylum seekers aged 20-64 were given one in a year when Sweden received an unprecedented number of asylum claims.
Nice to see the usual anecdotal propaganda being trotted out but hard figures don't lie. Only 0.3% of them got jobs in Sweden. The taxpayer is funding the other 99.7%.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Once again, Spot on Mien Kampf! You go into emergence wards of hospitals in America and what do you see? Illegal aliens getting free health care because they know they can't be turned away. And who is paying for that? Me and the rest of the legal Americans that pay our share. I have a friend that got seriously injured in America, and in a part of the country with a lot of illegal aliens. He ran out of money and went into a government run/funded clinic to seek help. He was told that he could not be there as he was not an illegal alien and the government funded clinic was for illegal aliens only!

Yes, Europe is in for some interesting times. Also global warming? Yes, we contribute some, but go back in history and you will see that weather cycles are, well cyclic. (btw/ you can see Al Gore's house from space. What a scammer.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic