Train wreck coming soon

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Train wreck coming soon

Post by flying chicken »

StroppyChops wrote:
flying chicken wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
flying chicken wrote:...I have done everything I could. Cheers
Are you okay today?
Hey dickhead, Should I give you a copy my diary? Nope!
Seriously though, are you okay today?
Hahaha...I loled at my posts in this thread.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:I am a kiwi (well I think I am anyway, since I grew up there in the South). Anyway, tell him to get it into his thick head that chicks here learned the games (thanks geezers) and their manipulation. Read (READ: good thing takes time bro)....even he immigrates her to new zealand (thats the plan), but in the end he will like 'oh' but.....too embarrass to tell anybody it, for example, Laudjohn. Dickheads like these hence I am stuck in Cambodia.
Blimey - I thought for sure that they spoke English in NZ...could I be wrong? Because you seem to seriously struggle with that very tongue - are you from an isolated tribe down there?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Ever since I learned what swinger is, I learnt that language is universial...oooh ahhh yeahhh, comon, yea!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

dagenham wrote:
flying chicken wrote:I am a kiwi (well I think I am anyway, since I grew up there in the South). Anyway, tell him to get it into his thick head that chicks here learned the games (thanks geezers) and their manipulation. Read (READ: good thing takes time bro)....even he immigrates her to new zealand (thats the plan), but in the end he will like 'oh' but.....too embarrass to tell anybody it, for example, Laudjohn. Dickheads like these hence I am stuck in Cambodia.
Blimey - I thought for sure that they spoke English in NZ...could I be wrong? Because you seem to seriously struggle with that very tongue - are you from an isolated tribe down there?
You should see me rap man. Here is a teaser: your dad is a cunt, your mom is a whore...you were born here when the condom tore.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:
dagenham wrote:
You should see me rap man. Here is a teaser: your dad is a cunt, your mom is a whore...you were born here when the condom tore.
Amazing! Your most cognizant post yet - ever! Now I really really want that stuff you been smokin'!
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Wait for the releasing date, wait! Thats my diary, so not anytime soon.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

A friend would by the guy a copy of "Private Dancer."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic