Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

According to a facebook post, on 27 May 2016, immigration police cooperated with provincial military police confiscated some properties from a foreigner named Alexander Just, German.

source: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... 4%E1%9F%8B#

Other foreigners arrested recently include:
Two Nigerian Men were arrested, accusing of drug trafficking
Two Women from New Zealand Have Been Arresting in Siem Reap for Living in Cambodia Illegally
FBI Arrests US Citizen Hiding in Cambodia Over Sex Crimes in Oregon (Eric Erdman AKA Sniper_M4)
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...

Post by Sailorman »

Do the police now have a bunch of gems for sale cheap?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...

Post by phuketrichard »

what is the purpose of this post with no link?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

phuketrichard wrote:what is the purpose of this post with no link?
Been wondering that myself. They don't seem to post links anymore, or complete stories, just little assertions that something happened, often in really bad English.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

Or confusing and often inaccurate 'Khminglish' after a quick cut & paste.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I'm guessing that this is the original source http://www.koonkhmer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1304

I don't see anything in the Khmer news.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

It came from one of those random Facebook pages that butchered his name to hell, but luckily included a semi-decent scan of his passport. If there was more information available, it would be here, of course.

If anyone else wants to spend a lot of their free time like I do finding anything and everything they can that might be interesting to CEO members/English Speaking foreigners, please go right ahead.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

General Mackevili wrote:It came from one of those random Facebook pages that butchered his name to hell, but luckily included a semi-decent scan of his passport. If there was more information available, it would be here, of course.

If anyone else wants to spend a lot of their free time like I do finding anything and everything they can that might be interesting to CEO members/English Speaking foreigners, please go right ahead.

you are the gil grissom of CEO :bow: :bow: :bow:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...

Post by General Mackevili »

bolueeleh wrote:
you are the gil grissom of CEO Image Image :bow:
Haha, anyone can do it, it's just very time consuming. I would think that the "only" advantage I have is being able to navigate through the US State courts system and I have a federal courts system login, which was kind of a pain in the ass to setup and requires a US mailing address, which not everyone would have.

To my knowledge, we have never reported the death of the wrong person, and haven't gotten stories, suspects or charges wrong about any case, which shows we're not careless when we get this stuff posted, but there just isn't enough information about this particular case to satisfy everyone, including myself.

Everyone now has his name and pictures of his encounter with police, so if you think you can find out more, please feel free to enlighten us.

:assassin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

what crime did he commit?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic