Poipet Or Battambang to Kamrieng

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
hoorah
Tourist

Poipet Or Battambang to Kamrieng

Post by hoorah »

Hey Guys,
i will be entering Poipet from Thailand sometime on Monday (Haven't worked out best time yet) I need to get a hotel and be at Kamrieng (Thai Border crossing) by 10AM Tuesday.

How on earth am i gonna do this? I can't find any hotels online around Kamrieng (not bookable online anyway) just Battambang and Poipet (not much).

Will I have to go to Battambang and stay there monday night and leave for Kamrieng in the morning? Can i go straight from Poipet and theres a hotel nearby Kamrieng thats bookable by card online?

Options please and prices, i;m unemployed on a strict budget with visa issues.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Re: Poipet Or Battambang to Kamrieng

Post by ot mien kampf »

Why Kamrieng?

Prum (Phum?) is already in the middle of nowhere. There's a regular taxi service to the border at Prum and a bus to Pailin.
hoorah
Tourist

Post by hoorah »

Has to be Kamrieng.

Bus from Battambang to Pailin? That would be better, Kamrieng is about 40km away from Pailin according to Google Maps. Price and time of bus and from where? How much would a taxi or tuktuk cost from Pailin to Kamrieng?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Poi Pet to Batt 2-3 hours, shared taxi or bus
shared taxi's do the 90 minute run Batt - Pailin to the border

There's always gh's everywhere.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hoorah
Tourist

Post by hoorah »

How much and where to get the bus in Poipet to Bat?

How much is a shared taxi to Pailin and then Kamrieng gonna cost me and where to get them in Bat?

Cheers
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

hoorah wrote:Hey Guys,
i will be entering Poipet from Thailand sometime on Monday (Haven't worked out best time yet) I need to get a hotel and be at Kamrieng (Thai Border crossing) by 10AM Tuesday.

How on earth am i gonna do this? I can't find any hotels online around Kamrieng (not bookable online anyway) just Battambang and Poipet (not much).

Will I have to go to Battambang and stay there monday night and leave for Kamrieng in the morning? Can i go straight from Poipet and theres a hotel nearby Kamrieng thats bookable by card online?

Options please and prices, i;m unemployed on a strict budget with visa issues.

When you get into Cambodia, are you going to head down to shitsville ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Duncan wrote:When you get into Cambodia, are you going to head down to shitsville ?
anticipating news happening? :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
hoorah
Tourist

Post by hoorah »

Business not pleasure unfortunately, straight to Bats and then back out next day.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

unemployed, strict budget, visa issues, in, out in 1 day and business? :D :good:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Maybe he has a package to pick up. What's the problem?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic