After a mere 4 hours of sleep I wake to find...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

After a mere 4 hours of sleep I wake to find...

Post by General Mackevili »

33 unread threads! That's truly amazing for such a new forum!

Hellz yeah! You guys rock! !

I guess many expats are super excited about having a new choice in town when it comes to choosing a Cambodia expats forum to be a part of!

I'm seriously shocked at how fast we're growing at the moment! And this is even before we're well known, as many of you have been personally invited by one of us or referred by a friend.

I also want to thank everyone for signing up and posting. We are really glad to see so much activity on here already! A discussion forum is impossible without active users that feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and ideas. We hope to create that environment, with a little added craziness you don't find on most forums! Cambodia is a unique place to live, and CEO should reflect that.

I'm also shocked beyond belief that we've had to do almost ZERO moderating! ! That's fucking amazing in itself! Thanks to you all for getting along. :friends:

And a special thanks to everyone who's given us feedback or suggestions, both public and private. Again, no forum can exist if you all don't feel comfortable approaching us with your ideas and things. Also, if we choose not to use your idea, please don't be offended. We have a lot of decisions to make, and it's impossible to please everyone. That won't stop us from trying though, LoL!

So please keep the feedback and ideas coming!

Also, the forum is quite stable now and we have practically every known bug fixed, so feel free to invite your friends to come join and get involved.

At this stage I really encourage everyone to help fill CEO with interesting content. This is usually the hardest part for new forums, and so far we're all doing great! So please feel free to start some threads yourself. Also feel free to share any links you find interesting. We also have a forum section for all things NOT Cambodia where you can post anything not related to Cambodia.

And lurkers are also welcome on CEO too, I'm just making an extra push for the community to help us get started with interesting threads.

That's it, thanks!

Have fun and let's all be glad there's a new kickass choice in town!

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: After a mere 4 hours of sleep I wake to find...

Post by Digg3r »

After reading the thread title I was expecting to read how you awoke to find the hooker missing along with your phone, wallet and a scar down your side where one of your kidneys used to be...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

T-shirts...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Digg3r wrote:After reading the thread title I was expecting to read how you awoke to find the hooker missing along with your phone, wallet and a scar down your side where one of your kidneys used to be...
Haha, not at all! I still have my phone.
StroppyChops wrote:T-shirts...
Not just yet.......

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

Digg3r wrote:After reading the thread title I was expecting to read how you awoke to find the hooker missing along with your phone, wallet and a scar down your side where one of your kidneys used to be...

Worst is to wake up and the hooker you paid to leave is STILL in your bed!
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

thePeck wrote:

Worst is to wake up and the hooker you paid to leave is STILL in your bed!
Or to wake up with a massive hangover, not recognise the ceiling colour, and then realise you've fallen asleep in the short-time hotel and it's now 8am. Not only is there an unknown girl snoring next to you but your phone shows 28 missed calls from your angry/worried partner back home. I blame OD for finding myself in that situation a few months ago...
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Ha! ^ True story.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

jah steu wrote: Or to wake up with a massive hangover, not recognise the ceiling colour, and then realise you've fallen asleep in the short-time hotel and it's now 8am. Not only is there an unknown girl snoring next to you but your phone shows 28 missed calls from your angry/worried partner back home. I blame OD for finding myself in that situation a few months ago...
nonsense... i was merely showing a friendly guy a good time for his b-day which up until then he'd financed to the advantage of others. and clearly it worked. ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic