Combeovers

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Re: Combeovers

Post by Khartoum »

Mr Cynical wrote:Wow maybe you hit a nerve and Hotdigr is the king of the comb-overs.
I think a much more comical issue are the old guys trying to look younger by using cheap home hair dyes with disasterous results. I was wandering through a supermarket recently and saw the best one yet. Either a Canuk or Sceptic by the accent, with an un-natural jet black on the top, about 2/3rds down his head was the ridiculous reddish/rust colour favoured by older Indian men and then straggly wispy grey touching his shirt collar. He was also wearing his trainers with long white socks, scruffy cargo shorts and an off white grey shirt to finish it off. I doubt the old fool could run more than 5 paces. What is wrong with these people don’t they own or ever look in a mirror before going out.
Your powers of observation are disturbing. Coming across as a style nazi in a place like Cambodia is kinda weird, imo..
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Combeovers

Post by Seasquatch »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i can understand comb overs,
i cant understand the random long strands of facial hair some asian men let grow
a Chinese sign of excellence. :? Equivalent to the European cod-piece and still going strong.
really? what does that even mean? lol dont make me google it i dont want to see any pictures :P
Better ask a Scot.
i was talking about the chinese sign of excellence lol im aware of the cod-piece, Henry the VIII even had one on his Armour :thumb:

The Chinese refer to it as a "lucky hair", even better when it's growing out of a mole :mrgreen: google Dean Shek.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic