were can I buy proteins, testosterone,vitamins etc

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: were can I buy proteins, testosterone,vitamins etc

Post by Duncan »

shnoukieBRO wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:who cares if someone wants to use these things? not illegal I think.
no skin off my nose.
i use testo prescribed by an endocrinologist.
anyone got a beef with that, you know what to do.
It just seems out of place to use Steroids in Cambodia.

Does anyone really care about Bodybuilders?

Why take a health risk using them, plus the hassle of using them safely and all the anti estrogen stuff...does anyone really give a fuck? :stir:

Do you think that it would be out of place having HRT treatment in Cambodia ? What about insulin injections ? You refer to anti estrogen stuff, ?? and I don't think you know what your talking about. Does anyone give a fuck ?? well apparently you do but do some research work first before you comment .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

When i expresed relief about being able to get out of bed in the morning and starting to feel normal again, my endocrinologist said he did not care how i feel, he just wanted to make sure i keep my bones intact.
hypogonadism is very serious though easily treated.
plenty of legit reasons for testo use.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Duncan wrote:
Do you think that it would be out of place having HRT treatment in Cambodia ? What about insulin injections ? You refer to anti estrogen stuff, ?? and I don't think you know what your talking about. Does anyone give a fuck ?? well apparently you do but do some research work first before you comment .
Ok maybe you require these substances for medical conditions, but why cant your doctor prescribe them for you? Unless you understand what you are doing i would avoid using these substances as they carry health risks if used incorrectly.

For example, maybe you do have a medical reason for using Steroids, but if you're a bodybuilder who thinks anyone really gives a fuck about your muscle size, you'll find that if you do make the sad decision to use Steroids and don't use pc anti estrogen you may get gynecomastia, or bitches tits, as the testo winds down.

As i said, you'd better know the risks with all these hormones.

https://www.steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php :stir:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Ok maybe you require these substances for medical conditions, but why cant your doctor prescribe them for you? Unless you understand what you are doing i would avoid using these substances as they carry health risks if used incorrectly.

For example, maybe you do have a medical reason for using Steroids, but if you're a bodybuilder who thinks anyone really gives a fuck about your muscle size, you'll find that if you do make the sad decision to use Steroids and don't use pc anti estrogen you may get gynecomastia, or bitches tits, as the testo winds down.

As i said, you'd better know the risks with all these hormones.

https://www.steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php :stir:

Cannot speak for Frank l b , but assume he is in the same situation as me . HRT is prescribed by your doctor with regular blood tests . In my case over 15 years experience so there is not a lot YOU can tell me.
HRT has nothing to do with a person that is into body building.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Duncan wrote:Cannot speak for Frank l b , but assume he is in the same situation as me . HRT is prescribed by your doctor with regular blood tests . In my case over 15 years experience so there is not a lot YOU can tell me.
HRT has nothing to do with a person that is into body building.
Sorry, only trying to help the o/p 'notax'....

He's asking about Test, protein, vits, that to anyone sounds like a Bodybuilder. Then YOU link up a site which also supplies 'Roids, and you wonder why i assume he's a bodybuilder?

Sorry Duncan, i was trying to communicate with notax, and if he is into 'Roids, i still stand by the info i was forwarding from the net 'Roid gurus. If you disagree, then argue with them.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

notax wrote:hi
Still in planning mode for SHV move so I wonder is there any good pharmacy that sell real vitamins, proteins and I also looking to buy testosterone.Any tips were I can find a good place? I dont really want to bring in from Thailand as I dont think its allowed and dot need any problems at the boarder
First if you fly in it is very unlikely that they will search your luggage at entry in Phnom Penh. What's not allowed ? It is more likely to be searched leaving Thailand if anything. Also for the reasons I suspect you may want testosterone it is likely a waste of money. For example it usually does nothing to make you ' stronger ' in that certain place if you know what i mean and sometimes even makes the situation worse.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

zmth wrote:
notax wrote:hi
Still in planning mode for SHV move so I wonder is there any good pharmacy that sell real vitamins, proteins and I also looking to buy testosterone.Any tips were I can find a good place? I dont really want to bring in from Thailand as I dont think its allowed and dot need any problems at the boarder
First if you fly in it is very unlikely that they will search your luggage at entry in Phnom Penh. What's not allowed ? It is more likely to be searched leaving Thailand if anything. Also for the reasons I suspect you may want testosterone it is likely a waste of money. For example it usually does nothing to make you ' stronger ' in that certain place if you know what i mean and sometimes even makes the situation worse.
And before anyone starts dabbling and experimenting in any steroids / testosterone, GET YOUR BLOOD TESTS DONE.

As for bringing stuff in from Thailand, there may be no need, as I saw a lots of unmentionable items on a shelf in a certain place just this morning.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

"...but why cant your doctor prescribe them for you? "

Are you nuts ? That's the whole purpose. Never waste any money on some damn doctor! You and only you are the owner of yourself. Don't pay anyone else for something that is going into you. How ignorant can one get. That's about as assinine as those damn bastards who ever invented anything such a law as drugs needing any prescription. There should NEVER ever be any such thing. All and every drug should be available to anyone period. No need anyone else to regulate what you want to go into yourself.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

You can buy all the protein & vitamins you can ever use at the central market any town.
It's called FOOD!.
It is the most anabolic substance known to man.
Now if you want ancillaries you might want to give Mike a call.

khamerpharma.com

Use & choose wisely. Like your life depended on it. Because it does.

:beer1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic