Anti-Trafficking Police Raid GaDo Italy Wine Shop, Rescue 2

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
kardeenparke
Expatriate

Re: Anti-Trafficking Police Raid GaDo Italy Wine Shop, Rescue 2

Post by kardeenparke »

I'm looking for my sister again I haven't heard from her about 6 months now and I'm having a feeling that she is not ok her name is shardeen Parkes she is 20 year old she is from Jamaica she works at pizza and wine shop for jeffrey akudo she has a birthmark on her face

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

Please help me

kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

I'm looking for my sister again I haven't heard from her about 6 months now and I'm having a feeling that she is not ok her name is shardeen Parkes she is 20 year old she is from Jamaica she works at pizza and wine shop for jeffrey akudo she has a birthmark on her face Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

I'm looking for my sister again I haven't heard from her about 6 months now and I'm having a feeling that she is not ok her name is shardeen Parkes she is 20 year old she is from Jamaica she works at pizza and wine shop for jeffrey akudo she has a birthmark on her face<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

[attachment=0]Campbill 20160428_200659.jpg[/img][attachment=0]IMG_20160109_200723.jpg[/img]

kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

IMG_20160120_063219.jpg
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

You can't post images that way, you'll have to upload them to a website like imgur first and then copy and paste the tags generated here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
kardeenparke
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Anti-Trafficking Police Raid GaDo Italy Wine Shop, Rescue 2

Post by kardeenparke »

kardeenparke wrote:
IMG_20160120_063219.jpg

kardeenparke
Expatriate

Post by kardeenparke »

Am looking for my sister her name is shardeen Parkes she is 20 year old she is from Jamaica she works at pizza wine shop the man that owne the shop name is jeffrey akudo ImageImage<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

If you want to contact your sister, why don't you call the pizza shop ? The number is +855 975477010; Good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic