61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: 61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Post by Rutiger »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: lol how many wars do you see Canada or Australia and New Zealand starting/causing like america you should be comparing yourself to the likes of them lol :popcorn:
Get a fucking clue.

Australia fought in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.
New Zealand fought in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and sent military trainers to Iraq.
can you not read??? so Australia and New Zealand started and/or Caused the first and second world wars :facepalm: Australia and Newzealand would have only got involved in the wars due to them being part of the Commonwealth, as goes to the other conflicts you just mentioned,
Regardless, they fought and killed in the same foreign wars as the US. Actually, it's even more interesting that those countries volunteered to fight in conflicts they didn't have a direct role in but willingly did so anyway.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Australia invaded New Zealand.

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: what point you trying to make,
You live in the ultimate glass house. You continually cast aspersions upon the US while casually dismissing the horrific past of your own country. and yes, the depravity and villainy of the British/English Evil Empire goes back many hundreds of years...so you're right in that one respect, no point in comparing. There is no comparision to be had. Your country holds the unequivocal crown of disgusting human behavior.

But were talking about Current affairs... you can talk about the past all you like, it wont change anything, thats why its called history :facepalm:
I claimed America helped create the Taliban (they did 1979-1994)
you say England has a long history of villainy and being an evil empire 300 years ago :unknown:
:popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: lol how many wars do you see Canada or Australia and New Zealand starting/causing like america you should be comparing yourself to the likes of them lol :popcorn:
Get a fucking clue.

Australia fought in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.
New Zealand fought in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and sent military trainers to Iraq.
can you not read??? so Australia and New Zealand started and/or Caused the first and second world wars :facepalm: Australia and Newzealand would have only got involved in the wars due to them being part of the Commonwealth, as goes to the other conflicts you just mentioned,
Regardless, they fought and killed in the same foreign wars as the US. Actually, it's even more interesting that those countries volunteered to fight in conflicts they didn't have a direct role in but willingly did so anyway.
no different than England volunteering to help the US in all their recent conflicts in the middle east, if anything they have more interest to do so with being part of the commonwealth

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Ally" ??? it kind of takes away the "interesting" part of your point and gives reason for why they "willingly" did it :facepalm:
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: what point you trying to make,
You live in the ultimate glass house. You continually cast aspersions upon the US while casually dismissing the horrific past of your own country. and yes, the depravity and villainy of the British/English Evil Empire goes back many hundreds of years...so you're right in that one respect, no point in comparing. There is no comparision to be had. Your country holds the unequivocal crown of disgusting human behavior.

But were talking about Current affairs... you can talk about the past all you like, it wont change anything, thats why its called history :facepalm:
I claimed America helped create the Taliban (they did 1979-1994)
you say England has a long history of villainy and being an evil empire 300 years ago :unknown:
Another incomplete and conveniently selective interpretation of history. The US did not create the Taliban. The US AND UK trained and financed the mujahadeen in collaboration with Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Israel to fight the invading Soviet army. The mujahadeen were not the Taliban.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban
In his interview with ABC News, the ex Pakistani prime minister and Chief of Army Pervez Musharraf said that western countries, chiefly the USA and United Kingdom, had given aid of about 20 billion dollars during the 1980s to Pakistan specifically for training Taliban personnel and providing them with arms and ammunition.
Beginnings
In 1991, the Taliban (a movement originating from Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-run religious schools for Afghan refugees in Pakistan) also developed in Afghanistan as a politico-religious force. The most often-repeated story and the Taliban's own story of how Mullah Omarfirst mobilized his followers is that in the spring of 1994,
So UK fucktardery in India/Pakistan and most of Africa was all 300 years ago, was it? is that in your English schoolboy textbooks too?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Rutiger wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:give Jamie a break,
he is just a kid from a working class English background.
You're right. I shouldn't blame him. I should blame the UK public school system and English society for utterly failing in their mission to educate the English youth. He can't think clearly or formulate coherent arguments, but at least he can punch people. :thumb:
seriously dont talk to me about UK public schools, we study a lot about british and european history, what part of my posts are uneducated? :unknown:

you probably wont watch them like but here....

this one is probably the worst

:please:
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:But were talking about Current affairs... you can talk about the past all you like, it wont change anything, thats why its called history :facepalm:
Read through the thread again. Hanno first brought up US military history (Korea, Vietnam, Afhanistan and Iraq), not me. You and others jumpd in on that so I responded to the historical inaccuracies being throw about here as facts. If US military history is open for discussion and used to promote some questionable line of thought, then so is the dark military history of the UK or any other country.

And posting videos of some stupid Americans doesn't necessarily make you smart.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I don't think much can be gained by comparing the crappy history of the UK to the US. The UK has, I agree, done some very shameful things, and continues to do so, despite the diminishing status. It has become more of a lapdog than a policy-maker wrt evil; I'm not sure which is more shameful.

The US is a very special case and is a perfect illustration of the expression that ' with great power comes great responsibility'.

- How many countries has the US invaded since the end of WW2?
- How many of those invasions were prompted by real threats (no WMD scams, please).
- How many economies have they meddled in with no regard for human life or basic human rights?
- How many brutal dictators have they backed.
- How many of their industries rely on warmongering and human suffering for profit?
- spy on their allies (Merkel, etc)
- Does America currently support any countries frequently cited by UNHCR for human rights abuses?
-Why did the US continue to refuse to sign the Kyoto Protocol?

Forget foreign policy for now, but hopefully by now you understand where the anti-US govt sentiment expressed by billions of people comes from.

Now let's see how they treat their own, taxpaying citizens:

- do they respect their own citizens by providing affordable and quality education and healthcare?
- do they spy on their own citizens, in direct contravention of their own constitution?
- Is the US a true democracy?
- Do honest American citizens have access to run independently ?
- Are its elections free and fair?
- Is budget spending representative of the majority, or the 2%?
- Do they look after vets, who have made/ offered the ultimate sacrifice?

Lots more areas, that is food enough for thought now.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:But were talking about Current affairs... you can talk about the past all you like, it wont change anything, thats why its called history :facepalm:
Read through the thread again. Hanno first brought up US military history (Korea, Vietnam, Afhanistan and Iraq), not me. You and others jumpd in on that so I responded to the historical inaccuracies being throw about here as facts.
lol the fact you see the wars of the past 60 years as "History" is cute lol Englands been involved in wars in at least the past 2000 years

Mr. Textbook, you just quoted me an ABC news article and declared it as facts, a news company that is owned by Disney :lol: :good:
show me some more facts at how the UK funded the Taliban lol
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

god,i love armchair warriors :stir:

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
Germany ( and other European countries) that took the refugees in with open arms last year have discovered it was not the right move an dis now biting them in the ass
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic