GW Bush dead

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

GW Bush dead

Post by vladimir »

I can dream, can't I?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: GW Bush dead

Post by HotRecruiter »

That boy runs almost every day, good luck on that one, he might even outlast you!

Those ex-alcoholics gotta get addicted to something, right? George W. is on adrenaline.

How is Pa Bush doing? And brother Jed? Going for another Republican run in 2016?
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

F you !~ I got all happy for a second.
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Do you realize how much fun it would have been partying with this guy at Yale? His politics isn't for most people, I get that. But getting fucked up with W would have brought every frat party to shame. Nice guy, bad politics, ok. But I know a lot of people that I don't agree with on religion, politics, and a lot of other stuff, that doesn't mean we wont get along.
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Furthermore, look at Jerry Brown. Was governor of California as a the 6th youngest man to hold that post, a liberal fucktard if ever there was one. In the 70s we called him the Moon Beam. He was banging a young Linda Ronstadt in her prime. Now he is the oldest governor in the state's history. Interesting guy, political cocksucker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic