There is a Cloud!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: There is a Cloud!

Post by kiwiincambodia »

takeoman wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:in other news, an enormous storm approached, evaporated over PP and reintensified to the west just now
http://www.cambodiameteo.co ... 17&lang=en
would have been 100 mm in it before and after it passed over . I am sure the incoming one 10 km to our east will do the same.
they always do.
Heavy shower here in Takeo at the moment. :hattip:
Hopefully it's coming towards Phnom Penh.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
takeoman wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:in other news, an enormous storm approached, evaporated over PP and reintensified to the west just now
would have been 100 mm in it before and after it passed over . I am sure the incoming one 10 km to our east will do the same.
they always do.

Has now been raining for an hour and a half and is getting heavier. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

takeoman wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
takeoman wrote:
they always do.

Has now been raining for an hour and a half and is getting heavier. :hattip:
Now I really hope it's coming this was. I love long heavy downpours.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

When the rains do come they will probably come in force, and watch out for the flooding in pp. Even with the new Jap drainage system , it still will not cope with this stuff that has been sitting here for weeks now, and will sit in the pipes and slow down the water flow.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Compare that to my street in Takhmau.

Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

u lived in a nice clean street, duncan
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

bolueeleh wrote:u lived in a nice clean street, duncan

Yea, thats cause me and my assistant [ in yellow ] sweep it, especially in front of any neighbours house, while I complain to them of how dirty our street is . I think this embarrasses them enough having a barang do it , that they now keep the street clean.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You need to get the rake onto that sandy patch on the left.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Duncan wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:u lived in a nice clean street, duncan

Yea, thats cause me and my assistant [ in yellow ] sweep it, especially in front of any neighbours house, while I complain to them of how dirty our street is . I think this embarrasses them enough having a barang do it , that they now keep the street clean.
good assistant :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote:You need to get the rake onto that sandy patch on the left.
When I need some dog poo, I will do that. But that building site was a mess for a while with all sorts of stuff spilling onto the road. Cambodians put up with it , but I didn't and finally got the original contractor who built all the properties to take away truck loads of bricks/sand and clean the place up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic