Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

yeah tbh if youre trying to sell something, you need to disclose the name of what it is your selling...
i wouldnt make an ad anywhere saying, selling my motorbike, if you want to know the make and how many miles then send me an email

if its a successful business then surely providing the name of the business will generate a lot more interest, seeing as people will know its successful and will be keen to take it over....unless...

good luck anyway
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
sellmybusinesss
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by sellmybusinesss »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:yeah tbh if youre trying to sell something, you need to disclose the name of what it is your selling...
i wouldnt make an ad anywhere saying, selling my motorbike, if you want to know the make and how many miles then send me an email

if its a successful business then surely providing the name of the business will generate a lot more interest, seeing as people will know its successful and will be keen to take it over....unless...

good luck anyway
I do not mind posting the name of the business, but I think it has gone way past me doing that now. However, I would like to thank everyone for continually posting especially thegrinchsr as this has kept it at the top of the board and as such we have had quite a few interested parties recently. Not sure if they have come from this site but poetic justice tells me they have.

So for anyone wishing to sell a business on a forum, do something that you know is going to get trolls going and you will have a lot more interest.

Thanks

Nick
owner Cafe Mango
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

sellmybusinesss wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:yeah tbh if youre trying to sell something, you need to disclose the name of what it is your selling...

good luck anyway
I do not mind posting the name of the business, but I think it has gone way past me doing that now. However, I would like to thank everyone for continually posting especially thegrinchsr as this has kept it at the top of the board and as such we have had quite a few interested parties recently. Not sure if they have come from this site but poetic justice tells me they have.

So for anyone wishing to sell a business on a forum, do something that you know is going to get trolls going and you will have a lot more interest.

Thanks

Nick
owner Cafe Mango
ahh Cafe Mango, i had a nice Lasagna there about a month ago :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

shyt, i posted bad review abt mango few week ago. :D

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/getting ... t8394.html
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

rozzieoz wrote:Seriously, if you're trying to sell something, be clear about what it is you're selling.
People who don't have anything to hide don't hide anything. So what is the OP trying to hide?

And I'm not one of the "angry bitter" men, I just have a lot of business and marketing experience.
Read his first post again. The OP gave a solid description of what is for sale, and offered contact information for those who want further details. If he was evasive about business questions after direct contact then I'd agree with you. It's probably an attempt to weed out those not actually interested in buying such F&B business from those who were already actively pursuing such opportunities. The seriously interested can make an appointment. I don't see that as "hiding" anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic