Congratulations Master Cylinder for being our 100th member!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Congratulations Master Cylinder for being our 100th memb

Post by Milord »

^I don't like Spite nor confrontation. There's enough crap in the real world.
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

Ha ha, this is like Mutiny on the Bounty, good luck with your new site here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

newsgatherer wrote:Ha ha, this is like Mutiny on the Bounty, good luck with your new site here.
Haha, thanks!

Definitely not mutiny, but I'm glad we started our own forum! Everyone seems to be feeling pretty comfortable over here!

And I think everyone here that's a part of this new CEO community for getting along!

People have posted some funny/crazy shit already, and without feeling the need to personally attack other members.

We're starting to get a lot more traffic, and I'm glad we haven't had to do much moderating of people's posts at all, mainly just a few slips of using people's names, which we don't allow.

Keep it up !
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

General Mackevili wrote:
newsgatherer wrote:Ha ha, this is like Mutiny on the Bounty, good luck with your new site here.
Haha, thanks!

Definitely not mutiny, but I'm glad we started our own forum! Everyone seems to be feeling pretty comfortable over here!

And I think everyone here that's a part of this new CEO community for getting along!

People have posted some funny/crazy shit already, and without feeling the need to personally attack other members.

We're starting to get a lot more traffic, and I'm glad we haven't had to do much moderating of people's posts at all, mainly just a few slips of using people's names, which we don't allow.

Keep it up !
Would it be too much to ask if you could, as a pillar of this new community, at least post a photo of yourself as a child? Maybe a (censored of course) bathtub shot with a yellow rubber ducky?

In fact, it could be a current one of the same scene...it would be small gesture don't you think? OK?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:will the forum survive once the KIR bashing stops?
and nothing else to chat about?
Hmmm...don't worry. The KiR bashing has no need to stop as long as he continues to be a tool. This alternative forum will have a steady stream of ban-ees.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Congratulations Master Cylinder for being our 100th member!!

Post by Duncan »

First,, First check the date of the OP,,, Where is Master Cylinder these days.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

LOL
look at every post;
not one of them ( except our leader, vlad and me) posts here
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Not true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Interesting to read some of these old posts from 2 years ago when the forum was just starting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic