MSG?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: MSG?

Post by Digg3r »

Sulk silently? Yeah, Internet forums bother me that much.

You ask if I know of Alan Bond yet you quote that he went bust...

Did you know Alan Bond? The rich may go bankrupt but they'll still have far more money then you and I. Well not you actually. I forgot how incredibly you were paid for decades.

Good to hear that you are a qualified chef, professor...

Now that is poo flinging ape...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:Sulk silently? Yeah, Internet forums bother me that much.
Well, yeah, based on your performance to date, they really seem to.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Hmm let's see, if I don't post for a couple of days that means I am sulking??

Or it could mean that no threads had taken my interest, or I am busy with real life or converting some heathens?

As for the poo flinging, I had forgotten about you because really I class you as lower then the dog shit on the sole of my shoe. Then there was a thread about divorce on here so you decided through no provocation to let rip a tirade of personal insults towards me.

Yeah I may have been able to help the OP in that one but you thought it would be funny to mock someone going through family court. Nice one asshole. Whilst you're out there renewing your vows others are going through the shitstorm that is divorce ok.

No doubt you're a qualified family lawyer so you know everything there is in that field anyway...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Regardless of the obvious animosity you feel for me, I sincerely emphathise with what you're going through - it's tough. Sorry to hear it.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:Regardless of the obvious animosity you feel for me, I sincerely emphasise with what you're going through - it's tough. Sorry to hear it.
Really?

I'd quote you in the divorce thread but that would make me a poo flinging ape...

As for the divorce. That was long overdue. Couldn't care less what the bitch does with her life. Well I couldn't until she decided to use the children as pawns. Now fuck her to (your) hell...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Regardless of the obvious animosity you feel for me, I sincerely emphasise with what you're going through - it's tough. Sorry to hear it.
Really?

I'd quote you in the divorce thread but that would make me a poo flinging ape...

As for the divorce. That was long overdue. Couldn't care less what the bitch does with her life. Well I couldn't until she decided to use the children as pawns. Now fuck her to (your) hell...
Quote me, if you think it would help. Frankly I agree you've got more important stuff to focus on. My ex and I were amicable about the kids, it was the years after that she did the damage. Either way, it sucks. I hope it works out better for you.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

So do I. Thank you.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Digg3r, you do seem to have some internet crush on Stroppy. It's almost as bad as the one Bonez had on me on the other side.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Couldn't it be said that Stroppy has a crush on me?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Taking this thread as an example, where he responded to your post civilly and then you responded to his with flaming... no.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic