A Vietnamese woman was arrested, accusing of using fake Cambodian identify card

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: A Vietnamese woman was arrested, accusing of using fake Cambodian identify card

Post by SinnSisamouth » Thu May 05, 2016 10:11 am

bolueeleh wrote:
John Bingham wrote:After all these years here I still can't often tell the difference between a Vietnamese, a Sino-Khmer, a Chinese or a local unless it's really obvious.
vietnamese eat nuoc mam, chinese eat soya sauce, khmer eat prahok, sino khmer eat prahok with soya sauce
that works when they are eating (that particukar foods) what about any other time?

I dont think Khmer can tell the difference either, unless they are tourists.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic