7 reasons why I am finished with Khmer440 for good this time

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Forktongue2
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: 7 reasons why I am finished with Khmer440 for good this time

Post by Forktongue2 »

This thread is interesting. I finished after a banning from the previous owner at khmer440. At the time I was angry but I think he abused his position in the expat community. He became judge, Jury and..E

But no ill will for me. R.I.P. Never met him.

The new owner of 440 could have wiped the slate clean on all the previous , but declined ..Silly sod, left all the old ip address blocks on. I went over to CEO after that.

I don't contribute much, But I think the GENERAL , the owner ?, seems a nice man. Beers if we ever in the same bar.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I searched 'Hidden Threads' and this one came up below. Not a bad one hit wonder from the OP, but then he vanished. Poof!

I read the first and last pages only. I don't go to K440 anymore because I find the topics tend to duplicate themselves regardless of where they originate, and the tone here is better.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

[Mod Edit: Stop picking fights on here. Thanks.]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic