Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

Post by TheGrinchSR »

1. I live in the real world - Cambodia is past not present for me
2. I run a business and a succesful one and one which would be considered succesful anywhere in the world; don't project your own loserdom on to others
3. I have both bought and sold businesses in the West and in the East too; so yes, I have quite a bit of experience in this. You'd be amazed to find that names and profitability are the standard for drumming up interest.
4. It's irrelevant what people know about Sihanoukville or not - a "business for sale" advert needs to include the name of the business and its profitability - when you hide the absolute bare minimum details it's a con job. Even fucking herbalife manage to work their name into their ads; that's how low that bar is set.
5. Including an e-mail address is not enough. This is triply so when that e-mail address is a free address and contains "sellmybusiness" - which is about as credible as Bill Clinton's failure to inhale.

If the poster is terrified of being mocked for their post - they should use a more realistic valuation.

What is your desperate urge to defend this abysmal post? Are they a mate of yours? Is it your business? Or do you just feel the need to polish your spurs as a white knight? There's no damsel in distress here - just another Cambodia failure story.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

Mr Cynical wrote:Thank you Grinchsr for your informed reply. Firstly to clarify, I do not know which business is for sale and have no interest per se.
Your wonderful response did not answer my question as to why someone with absolutely no interest in buying would be so interested in the details.

One thing you are correct about is the ‘’Only in Cambodia would do people try to hide etc.’’. Here is a simple question for you, when you lived in the real world, (a western culture or maybe you are living in one) did you trawl through all and any business for sale adverts, so you could then give an opinion, my guess is no. As with the majority of most of the posters with their comments. Perhaps life is boring for you and this is all you have to do, I don’t know.

Only in Cambodia do you have so many of life’s failures that have nothing better to do than spout an opinion of various forums without the slightest idea of what they are talking about.

Perhaps I am totally wrong and you have full knowledge of each and every business in Sihanoukville, turnover profit /loss margins etc. if that is the case maybe you should advertise somewhere offering your wealth of knowledge to persons interested in buying a business.

I believe the only lack in judgement the seller had was to post the business for sale on a forum, there are other avenues available to sell a business in Cambodia, but as the poster said for further info contact an email address is there something wrong with that.
tl:Dr

true story
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
sellmybusinesss
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by sellmybusinesss »

I cannot believe all of the commotion that I have caused by trying to sell my business. I would love to give you the name of my business and the profitability, but feel obliged to do so in an email. If you are genuinely interested (which TheGrinchSR you are not) then ping me an email and I will gladly send you all details of my extremely profitable and well established business in Sihanoukville.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

sellmybusinesss wrote:I cannot believe all of the commotion that I have caused by trying to sell my business. I would love to give you the name of my business and the profitability, but feel obliged to do so in an email. If you are genuinely interested (which TheGrinchSR you are not) then ping me an email and I will gladly send you all details of my extremely profitable and well established business in Sihanoukville.
Google Translate: Still full of it, can't bear to do business in an open, honest and transparent manner.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
sellmybusinesss
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by sellmybusinesss »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
sellmybusinesss wrote:I cannot believe all of the commotion that I have caused by trying to sell my business. I would love to give you the name of my business and the profitability, but feel obliged to do so in an email. If you are genuinely interested (which TheGrinchSR you are not) then ping me an email and I will gladly send you all details of my extremely profitable and well established business in Sihanoukville.
Google Translate: Still full of it, can't bear to do business in an open, honest and transparent manner.
By do business in an open, honest and transparent manner do you mean that you are interested in purchasing the establishment? Or are you still wheeling and dealing in the multitude of businesses that you seem to be selling in both East and West. Are you Donald Trump by chance? You make the same sounds as he does. Just out of curiosity how many businesses have you sold in Cambodia and what were their names and how much did you sell them for? I obviously have no interest in this information as it is obviously complete and utter crap but just so that other people on this forum can come to the same conclusion.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Don't worry we already know he's full of crap.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Are you Donald Trump by chance? You make the same sounds as he does. Just out of curiosity how many businesses have you sold in Cambodia and what were their names and how much did you sell them for?
Angry bitter men are in preponderance on the internet.
They are so unremittingly splenetic as to seek out classified ads to vent their own self loathing upon the poor vendor.
It gives one pause for thought, how do people find time to engage in this kind of crap?
I predict this particular tick will soon cease to suck blood here.
Last edited by frank lee bent on Thu May 05, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

frank lee bent wrote:
Are you Donald Trump by chance? You make the same sounds as he does. Just out of curiosity how many businesses have you sold in Cambodia and what were their names and how much did you sell them for?
Angry bitter men are in preponderance on the internet.
They are so unremittingly splentic as to seek out classified ads to vent their own self loathing upon the poor vendor.
It gives one pause for thought, how do people find time to engage in this kind of crap?
I predict this particular tick will soon cease to suck blood here.
Sadly, that is par for the course on internet forums. Everyone online is a business and financial expert but somehow still have a hundred hours free time per week to read obscure forums and troll others.

Good luck selling your business, OP.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yes, good luck OP!
I hope this forum can leave this squabbling trolling shit behind.
there is far too much of it.
talk is cheap so lets at least say something of consequence as we would try to do in real life.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Seriously, if you're trying to sell something, be clear about what it is you're selling.
People who don't have anything to hide don't hide anything. So what is the OP trying to hide?

And I'm not one of the "angry bitter" men, I just have a lot of business and marketing experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic