Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Re: Cafe and Restaurant in Sihanoukville Cambodia

Post by gavinbrisbane »

It would be interesting to get more specifics - long lease - 10 years> reasonable price (for what??) what is the catch?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:For accurate information we should ask our resident whoremonger Jamie.

So James what's the going rate for ST these days?
some top bloke in Tranquility the other day claimed the going rate was $50 ST :facepalm:

ps. im retired :popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

gavinbrisbane wrote:It would be interesting to get more specifics - long lease - 10 years> reasonable price (for what??) what is the catch?
10 year lease starting from 2010 so theres 4 years left on the lease
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:any pictures name of business or is it a secret?
What a stupid request, only interested buyers are allowed to get this type of information.

:stir:
What a stupid answer, everyone here is interested in buying this business.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Hi,

I would like to buy this business today. I have arranged for $39,000 Zimbabwe Dollars to arrive today and would be happy to hand them over as soon as you sign the contract.

You may not see the money until the contract is signed. You will not know my name or contact details until the contract is signed. You will meet my Russian investor minutes after signing a contract. You may need to pay him a little money to go away; don't worry about this until after we have signed a contract.

I will meet you on the third day after the blue moon, in a location unknown but which you will psychically determine from this response, to buy your unnamed shithole in Sihanoukville. M'kay?

Yours in excited anticipation of owning something worth nowhere near $39,000 or even $39,

The Grinch
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Amazing the no. of posts from people who have no interest in buying the business but want to know the details why???? So you can post your informative opinions as to the value, if it is worth it etc etc. to what end.

If you wanted the information and are genuine I am sure you would get all the details if you sent an email and were deemed genuine which I suspect few if any of you are. JMO
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

true story
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Mr Cynical wrote:Amazing the no. of posts from people who have no interest in buying the business but want to know the details why???? So you can post your informative opinions as to the value, if it is worth it etc etc. to what end.

If you wanted the information and are genuine I am sure you would get all the details if you sent an email and were deemed genuine which I suspect few if any of you are. JMO
It's all about keeping the post / free advertising alive. Would you prefer the free add to appear once and then never be seen again. Take a hint from Donald Trump,, even bad advertising is good advertising.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Mr Cynical wrote:Amazing the no. of posts from people who have no interest in buying the business but want to know the details why???? So you can post your informative opinions as to the value, if it is worth it etc etc. to what end.

Only in Cambodia do people try and hide the details of what they have to sell on such a monotonous basis. Why? Because they know they're selling shite dressed up as gold and thus can't disclose what any reasonable human being would disclose immediately.

Business for Sale: Name of Shit Bar in Sihanoukville
Actual Profits: an actual number not $ which tells you fuck all
Price: insert whatever ridiculous sum comes to mind here

If you can't manage that; you're a fuckwitted marketer and a fuckwitted business person and you deserve all the shit that gets slung at you.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Thank you Grinchsr for your informed reply. Firstly to clarify, I do not know which business is for sale and have no interest per se.
Your wonderful response did not answer my question as to why someone with absolutely no interest in buying would be so interested in the details.

One thing you are correct about is the ‘’Only in Cambodia would do people try to hide etc.’’. Here is a simple question for you, when you lived in the real world, (a western culture or maybe you are living in one) did you trawl through all and any business for sale adverts, so you could then give an opinion, my guess is no. As with the majority of most of the posters with their comments. Perhaps life is boring for you and this is all you have to do, I don’t know.

Only in Cambodia do you have so many of life’s failures that have nothing better to do than spout an opinion of various forums without the slightest idea of what they are talking about.

Perhaps I am totally wrong and you have full knowledge of each and every business in Sihanoukville, turnover profit /loss margins etc. if that is the case maybe you should advertise somewhere offering your wealth of knowledge to persons interested in buying a business.

I believe the only lack in judgement the seller had was to post the business for sale on a forum, there are other avenues available to sell a business in Cambodia, but as the poster said for further info contact an email address is there something wrong with that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic