Serendipity Beach Cleared!

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Serendipity Beach Cleared!

Post by Sailorman » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

I like the sunbeds and chairs being off the beach, but making the bars/restaurants move is just silly. Go look at Kep. Where they cleared the beach and have a 4-lane road its sterile and like a desert. I question the Governor being in China recently and then getting rid of all the small business's. Looks like a scam to bring in bus loads of Chinese on package tours. Got to have those wide roads for the bus's. Also, what about the selling and rape of Ream Park. Why don't the powers that be just hang a big "For Sale" sign on Cambodia and a direct deposit line to Swiss or Grand Cayman banks.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Duncan wrote:
That looks like a compilation of the flags of several impoverished African countries.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Rutiger wrote:
That looks like a compilation of the flags of several impoverished African countries.
that was my inspiration lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic