Pattaya addicts copying ceo, a new milestone wowoow

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Pattaya addicts copying ceo, a new milestone wowoow

Post by General Mackevili »

kgbagent wrote:Cant see what you whinging about Richard ?

Linked back to CEO and the OP is clearly referenced - if anything it may draw new members to CEO as the Cambodia section on PA is getting quite a few viewers and, contrary to some populist generalisations, PA has over 100k members with a wider interest than pure mongering. You have been a member there since 2012 and quite regularly post there do you not?

Also it is in a thread called "Older guys with very young girls in Phnom Penh" ---- what's your interest ? :popcorn:
I thought, for once, Richard was actually giving a compliment out!

I for one appreciate them using our stories! To me it's a fair trade, they get to use some of our content for free (which I've come across through Google), and they are kind enough to link to us.

I've actually come across Pattaya Addicts a few times in my Google searches on Cambodian related topics, so they're definitely getting some traffic from it, and again, I take it as a compliment that they use our stuff, and greatly appreciate the links.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Pattaya addicts copying ceo, a new milestone wowoow

Post by phuketrichard »

i was !!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

I post stuff from various sources over there to facilitate a growing interest in Cambodia - one thread on 'News from the Dailys' is over 100 pages long and near 24000 views.

Like I said - probable that some will be members here as well

Cheers
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
kgbagent wrote:Cant see what you whinging about Richard ?

Linked back to CEO and the OP is clearly referenced - if anything it may draw new members to CEO as the Cambodia section on PA is getting quite a few viewers and, contrary to some populist generalisations, PA has over 100k members with a wider interest than pure mongering. You have been a member there since 2012 and quite regularly post there do you not?

Also it is in a thread called "Older guys with very young girls in Phnom Penh" ---- what's your interest ? :popcorn:
I thought, for once, Richard was actually giving a compliment out!

I for one appreciate them using our stories! To me it's a fair trade, they get to use some of our content for free (which I've come across through Google), and they are kind enough to link to us.

I've actually come across Pattaya Addicts a few times in my Google searches on Cambodian related topics, so they're definitely getting some traffic from it, and again, I take it as a compliment that they use our stuff, and greatly appreciate the links.
Any publicity is good publicity

Sent from my paparazzi camera via the bush im hiding in just to annoy Rutiger.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

PA is fine, I like it.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

frank lee bent wrote:PA is fine, I like it.
Thanks Frank

Did you get my email about your website?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

no i did not. please pm here.
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

We should all start spreading disinformation about older guys being able to get with younger girls in Phnom Penh. If we can convince people on Pattaya addicts that it is not true, and all Khmer women hate older barang, maybe no more of them will try to move to Cambodia.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

frank lee bent wrote:PA is fine, I like it.
Haha, yeah, I'm only upset because I don't have access to the holiest of the holies there! Grrrr
KPTIC wrote:We should all start spreading disinformation about older guys being able to get with younger girls in Phnom Penh. If we can convince people on Pattaya addicts that it is not true, and all Khmer women hate older barang, maybe no more of them will try to move to Cambodia.
Haha! Shhhh, people still believe you can't be older than 50 to marry a Khmer woman and must make over $2,000 a month!
;)
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

erm, many PA members have lived here for years.
a number of us are members here.
i guess wowsers are just out of the loop.
Cambodia was formerly a less politcally correct and judgemental place than now.
so, honi soit qui mal y pense.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic