Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Samouth wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: hope you continue to post :D
You scared her Jamie. :(
i didnt do anything it was Richards reaction to my post that would have done anything, he made it out to be some sarcastic bullshit post when it wasnt
i do love that picture though, i could use it so often on here lol bolueeleh mind if i pinch it?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
boundlessmind
Tourist

Post by boundlessmind »

Hello,

Just got to Siem Reap, and I love it. I lived in Pattaya, Thailand for ~5 months. Got out of a bad relationship there with a very needy, spoiled, and childish Thai woman (lesson learned), ejected myself from the situation, and now I'm here : ) This is the most beautiful town I've ever seen, tbh, though I haven't done a great deal of traveling. Hoping to stay for an extended period. About to get my TEFL and find a job teaching English, and I am also a freelance writer. Nice to meet you guys. Hopefully can make some friends here so I don't have to go to Pub Street alone : p

-Mind
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili »

boundlessmind wrote:Hello,

Just got to Siem Reap, and I love it. I lived in Pattaya, Thailand for ~5 months. Got out of a bad relationship there with a very needy, spoiled, and childish Thai woman (lesson learned), ejected myself from the situation, and now I'm here : ) This is the most beautiful town I've ever seen, tbh, though I haven't done a great deal of traveling. Hoping to stay for an extended period. About to get my TEFL and find a job teaching English, and I am also a freelance writer. Nice to meet you guys. Hopefully can make some friends here so I don't have to go to Pub Street alone : p

-Mind
Welcome to the forum!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
boundlessmind wrote:Hello,

-Mind
Welcome to the forum!
hey mate enjoy youre time on here and get involved in the discussions :thumb:
look out for "Hanno" he lives in SR if you have any questions hes the best one to address
i did used to live in SR but that was over 3 years ago now
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

welcome mind
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Chariya
Expatriate

Post by Chariya »

Hello all friend,
Happy New Year.
:)
Carmelita
Expatriate

Post by Carmelita »

I'm all strung out on heroin i n the out skirts of town.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Welcome back Batshitcrazywierdo!!
ConsequenceFish
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by ConsequenceFish »

Hello all!

I have visited Cambodia about six times and love this country. I'm a professional Internet marketer who works on travel, sport and entertainment type projects.

Looking forward to getting back to Cambodia very soon as it has been a few years.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

ConsequenceFish wrote:Hello all!

I have visited Cambodia about six times and love this country. I'm a professional Internet marketer who works on travel, sport and entertainment type projects.

Looking forward to getting back to Cambodia very soon as it has been a few years.
Welcome to CEO! Is the plan to move to Cambodia, or just visit as often as possible?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic