Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Would you marry a girl that has slept with a black man/men?

Yes
12
48%
No
11
44%
It Depends
2
8%
 
Total votes: 25
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 810
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:45 am

Neang Me Ombao wrote:No, bolueeleh, it's called "cockblocking" when someone is preventing a guy to get his cock near another person. So it can work both ways if I'm not mistaken.
For simplicity sake, if boy A wants to have sex with girl B, but person C is in the middle, C is cockblocking A.
If girl B wants to have sex with boy A, but person C is preventing it, C is also cockblocking B.

People can also manage to cockblock themselves :lol:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwan ... themselves
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: so it works both ways, for moment there i thought kiwi was gay :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1997
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:42 pm

bolueeleh wrote:
Neang Me Ombao wrote:No, bolueeleh, it's called "cockblocking" when someone is preventing a guy to get his cock near another person. So it can work both ways if I'm not mistaken.
For simplicity sake, if boy A wants to have sex with girl B, but person C is in the middle, C is cockblocking A.
If girl B wants to have sex with boy A, but person C is preventing it, C is also cockblocking B.

People can also manage to cockblock themselves :lol:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwan ... themselves
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: so it works both ways, for moment there i thought kiwi was gay :D
yeah pretty much it in its simplest terms if someone is trying to get in there with someone else and another person is intentionally/unintentionally "getting in the way" then they are cockblocking

the person cockblocking can be a guy or a girl, the person they are cock blocking is the guy with the intentions of trying to hook up with (usually) a girl, they are blocking his cock :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Neang Me Ombao
Tourist
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Neang Me Ombao » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:46 pm

What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 462
Korea North

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by kiwiincambodia » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
Beaverdaming?
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 810
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:58 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
Beaverdaming?
hahahaha good one
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1997
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:15 pm

bolueeleh wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
Beaverdaming?
hahahaha good one
my favourites are Clam Jam and Cunt Punt
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 462
Korea North

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by kiwiincambodia » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
Beaverdaming?
hahahaha good one
my favourites are Clam Jam and Cunt Punt
Image
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1997
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:15 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?
Beaverdaming?
hahahaha good one
my favourites are Clam Jam and Cunt Punt
Image
:twisted:
Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Seasquatch
Expatriate
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm
Reputation: 96
United States of America

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Seasquatch » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:35 am

csosdny wrote:
Seasquatch wrote:Pfft who cares, the penis thing is ridiculous and I always found it a massive double standard as most guys I know would do a hot black girl in a minute. Where i live the Dominican girls are hot with gorgeous caramel skin and do they love them some white boys, especially blonde hair and light eyes, they'll be all over you.
White guys do have a double standard, but......................................have you ever reversed the question and asked if a black man would
marry a black women if she was with "white guys???"

No I haven't, in the pc paradise the liberals have created in the US it would be very racist for me to do so, but I can tell you from personal experience that I lot of them don't like it and I have had some confrontations, this is usually a non issue when it comes to Hispanic Blacks. US black woman that want to date other races have it bad, as one girl told me - "It's all fine and great for a black man to have an interracial relationship, it's in the media and they make movies, but black women are blamed for hating and turning on their own race." She liked Asian men, and took a fair amount of shit for it.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
User avatar
Seasquatch
Expatriate
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm
Reputation: 96
United States of America

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Seasquatch » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:55 am

Neang Me Ombao wrote:What would be the term if all three persons involved are women though?

Still cockblocking, one woman would be blocking with the cock she wishes she was born with :D

I think most women are instinctive cockblockers, they do it without realizing it :P
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests