yoga instructor

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

yoga instructor

Post by horace »

I knew that one or two of you view this forum, so here it goes.
I'm looking for one on one instruction, after a personalized programme has been worked out, once or twice a week depending on cost, time available, Tuesday/Wednesday morning and/or Saturday/ Sunday afternoon. The programme should cater for my specific needs , which are muscular/skeletal spinal problems. The instructor needs to be aware of structural therapy and have the ability to look (at me), take measurements ( ref, Mukunda Stiles) and understand the problem.
I don't need no hippy shit , and don't care whether it's hatha , or kundalini or whatever, I just need to make one more lifestyle change to begin my final journey.
Don't care whether you are female, male , black , white, alien , fat or thin , young or old.
PM me

Posted this elsewhere with only one response , so lets see how this site does,

Serious by the way
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Re: yoga instructor

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Hey Horace,

I don't need no hippy shit either, but I want to cut back on my binge drinking which I seem to do once a week to a ridiculous extent.

My only success in the past with this habit is replacing it with Yoga / Meditation, but I can't really stomach the hippy stuff either (though if I have to I'll put up with it)... did you have any success finding someone?
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

Yeah, I had a reply to the same post on 440 from an Indonesian therapist and have been to 3 lessons with her and must say that so far I am quite impressed , not only with her instruction , which is exactly the one on one thing I was looking for, but also her lifestyle and her figure. Why, oh why, do all yoga birds look so fucking great? I believe that's what they call a rhetorical question.
Obviously one really can't comment on much after just few hours . but at the price she charges she had bloody better be good and I think she just may be that good.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

horace wrote:Yeah, I had a reply to the same post on 440 from an Indonesian therapist and have been to 3 lessons with her and must say that so far I am quite impressed , not only with her instruction , which is exactly the one on one thing I was looking for, but also her lifestyle and her figure. Why, oh why, do all yoga birds look so fucking great? I believe that's what they call a rhetorical question.
Obviously one really can't comment on much after just few hours . but at the price she charges she had bloody better be good and I think she just may be that good.

This question puzzles most of us, Horrace. I often take note of people who exercise and find myself wondering why they have excellent and healthy looking bodies and I have this ol bloated meat bag O' mine. You can't let the little things in life stress you out, Mum used to say. So I just orders me 'nother pint and lights up me another ciggy and forget bout the whole mess.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

How much does she charge?
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

She's charging me 35$ for an hour and a half of one on one instruction.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

My rate is $15/hour, and I'll throw in beer for R5000/jug.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

We've seen your body and it ain't pretty
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Did you ever see the Saturday Night Live skit where Will Farrell has been taking yoga classes so that he can suck his own dick? Hilarious.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic